Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Message from Creek and I am checking in

Creek emailed me a few min ago and she is fine her computer crashed so it will be a few days til she can post..

I just got home from friends bachlorette dinner... it was fun..

Watching the HBO addiction documentary its interesting..

Hope all is well with everyone..
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
told u guys not to worry..;). i had a gut feeling that she was ok. and thought i remembered her sayin she was having comp issues......cin
Helpful - 0
obviosly im new at this whole thing! do i have to find your "name" to post a ? or just go off the last message u left me on mine? sorry
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
doesnt matter whatever is easiest...
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
Glad creek is ok. Clay TX
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Yeah me too... she had no access... she used dial up at work to email me..  I gave her a yelling in all caps don't worry...
Helpful - 0
I want to yell at her, then hug her for being ok. What a scare she gave me! Thanks for posting she was ok!
Helpful - 0
I will look up that site asap. My dr actually told me to prove to him that it was an opiate! He couldnt even find the drug in his book. But again thank you. I am new to all of this and dont no your situation but thank you for taking your time to help me!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.