Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hey Texasrebecca, I have a question for you...

I posted under your stalker report but it's now on the second page so I wasn't sure if you would see it or not.  I'm glad to hear you're ok; what a terrible thing to have happened to you and your family! I just wondered if the guy was one of our posters? Did he ever post on our board? Just curious.
Yoda
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Please do not share the name of this website. thanks
Helpful - 0
This may be way far out, but, I am starting to think this website is not that safe.. Did you read your final post yesteday about your stalker from smile and shut up aka, paletboy?  He was asking about if the news has contacted you yet??  And how it would make a great story, which I think is just SICK...  Who would post such a sick thing...Peace and Keep Safe,,, G
Helpful - 0
Doing well now, thanks for asking!  I didn't sleep last night, alittle freaked, because we had a slight strom, and my trrees in the back yard need to be cut away from our roof.  Just a bit noisey, and I couldn't let it go, even with my husband laying next to me!  (which danthrope says is the size of a small house!  Funny!)

But, good news I hope!  I just got woke up by the phone about 30 minutes ago, and it was an attorney I'm guessing, that was given to this man.  He is not being released on bond, until he gets something else done, I don't remember the word he used.  But anyhow, he had some felony charges from New Mexico, so they might take him back there.

LATE last night, Wouldn't yet know it, the News crews started calling!!  So I 'm guessing I'm gonna do a few interviews today, and tonight.  How do they even know this happened?  Crazy, but I'm glad for people to hear about it, maybe they will learn from me!

When the stories get written up and aired, I'll email the links to them.  I think they put the news on line too.  But one question for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They wanted to know the name of the web site.  I didn't tell them, I told them it was not important.  Do you think that was right?  

And Yoda, I don't know yet, I've been trying to look back through these postings to see if there is something that catches my eye, or stands out as strange.  But I guess whwn we go to court, if we do that, and I hope we do, I'll know all those things!
Helpful - 0
I dont think telling them is a good idea
theres way too much stuff here already. I look thoguh alot of back posts.
  I dont know how everyone else feels but thank you for not disclosing this.
  people are sick and would make a beeline right to here. I prefer "our liitle community"
Mike
ps.. I'm so sorry all this happened to you!. last thing you or anyone needs is stuff like this.
Helpful - 0
I don't think it would be a good idea to share the name of the website either.  And don't let them pull it out of you.  Reporters have a way of doing that.  We're like a family here and all of us have shared some personal information at one time or another.  We don't want to give other bad guys any idea.
I know you feel violated and it will take a while to get over that.  Back some years ago, our house was broken into while we were all sleeping (fortunately they stayed in the garage and just stole stuff out of the "unlocked" vehicles (my purse, my husband's guns that he was taking in for repair the next day, etc.)  But I felt so violated and it took a long time for it to go away.
Hang in there and be strong.  I am so glad you are ok.
Peace and love to you,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Thats what I thought too!  There is enough going on here!!! :)  Plus I like my private posts!  This is the only place I truley feel safe  speaking out!
Helpful - 0
How does the whole story seem pretty far fetched???  Just wondering?  And if you had bothered to read the other postings, you would have seen that it HAS made the news!!!  I have been swamped with nothing but news crews all day long.  

Helpful - 0
Are you kidding me??????  First of all I 'm not going to respond to your BS on here ever again.  Second of all,  when someone has something horrible happen to them, and they are trying to do is help others not get into the same situation, you ask for PROOF??  What!!!  I'm so sorry that you must have problems  or issues with the truth, but I myself have people that I have spoke with and to, from this board, not in public, and for sure not to anyone like you.  This is excatly why I have choose to directly email people.  

And if you are really a paramedic, then those poor, poor people who have someone as rude and unkind as you to take care of them in their time of need.  I hope they get salvation from the hospital!
Helpful - 0
I am in agreement, first of all something awful happens to you, and then what kind of a person would come on and say that it would make a good lifetime movie.  Im not sure who this person is, but, I dont ever have anything to say to them.  Just sounds like a sick thing to say.  Stay stong hon, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
I feel you are being treated harshly and I do not understand why. I have no idea why some people in the room would think you were another person. Not really fair to you that this is to be assumed.

Enjoy your weekend!

M
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I know the syntex. I have been his victim but never to the extent you have rebecca. I don't know a real name, but I know who he is. If anyone decideds to go elsewhere and talk please get me, too.
Hugs......LS
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.