Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

EVERYONE-PLEASE READ-TROUBLING THINGS HAPPENING

i dont want this to come accross the wrong way to those of you who are my friends or are here to get serious help. but after the events of the past week i am losing faith in this forum altogether. i've seen alot of new ppl here and some seem sincere, but there are a few bad ones here too. (sorry but thats the truth) we are all so willing to help eachother and i see ppl taking advantage of our open hearts and posting hurtful negeative things. there have been some very rude and uncalled for posts to Texasrebecca about a very serious and dangerous situation. you know who you are and i think you should take your happy ass somewhere else. however, this is not the 1st incident like this over the last week.
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i've been here for 5 weeks and have watched this forum go down hill quickly. after speaking to some of the older members here, i have come to notice to many "coincidences" happening here. i would love to start naming ppl, but refuse to play your games. after the "stalking" thing happened and the bad apples posting here, some of us are putting 2 and 2 together. i myself have been getting many "myspace" friends requests this last week (and before this have gotten maybe 3 in 3 months) well others who have posted their myspace here seem to be getting the same requests from the same ppl. for me it all is falling into place. this ISNT the same forum it was 2 weeks ago. i truly believe, for whatever reason, someone or a group of ppl are here to create problems. why i have no idea, but thats whats happening. i no longer feel comfortable talking openly like i once did. and for all of you out there, my advise to you is BE CAREFULL, something just isnt right here. its sad we have to "watch our backs" at a place made to help us with real, painful life problems. if any of you want to talk to me in the future, you can IM me, as i no longer will be posting here. SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT, BUT I WANT NO PART OF IT.
If anyone else feels the same as me please post back and maybe we can get to the bottom of this and have OUR FORUM BACK...

Tink
Helpful - 0
Well, you know I agree.  My life has been turned upside down, and I refuse to stay one more moment in a place that is unsettling to me as well.  I've had enough of that lately!  To my friends here, and you know who you are, you have my info, and can get ahold of me.  Please don't be a stranger!  Email and IM all you wish too!  I welcome it.  

To everyone else, good luck ,and I wish you well!  I'll see some of you at our online meetings!!!

XOXOXOX
Becky
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I don't know what exactly was said to texasrebecca but I know it must have been horrible. I don't know what's going on. This is the first post I have read tonight so maybe I will understand more later. I just cut back on my patch yesterday and wasn't here much last night. I don't go to the meetings yet but would like to next week. I feel bad that any of our people are having a bad time. People going through w/d and other life changes need a safe place to talk out some rather personal problems important to their recovery. I don't know what to say anymore or if it's safe to say anything. I have gotten so much help, advice, and understanding here and it hurts to see if all fall apart. Maybe the answer is to leave. This is terrible.    Take Care....LS
Helpful - 0
You know my feelings on the issue - and it's sad, but it's reality.

Funny, a few weeks ago I'm sure people thought -I- was the true satan incarnate! LOL :-)  But the real problems lie elsewhere - and I agree - I'd like our forum back.

But guess what?  We can build our own - if you guys want it - you got my IM, and I'll shock you even more - I want beach, Marce, and anyone else who wants to come along.  This isn't about what-you-believe vs. what-I-believe.  If we can accept each other, and our different beliefs, then we are ok. I have the resources. I have the passion. And so do you guys ;-)

We'll talk soon - you know I'm with you ;-)

Peace
/D
Helpful - 0
  You have been right, I can either not like what someone says and stay, or I can not like what someone says and go!  This time, I think I choose to be pro active!

You know what sweetie, I will go ANYWHERE you go!  

Helpful - 0
How do you know Becky lives in or around Austin?
Texas is a big state I've heard.
Curious how you know where she lives.

PS: Don't read shiat into this. I'm asking a simple question.

/D
Helpful - 0
I'm not sure why you are acting like this?  

When I said | was going to my moms, that was before I knew where he was, now I know he is in jail.  So why go anywhere.  I think my children and myself are fine if he is there.

Secondly, the new stations just made there first apperance at my home this afternoon.  I never called them, or told them one thing.  In fact I never told anyone but you guys and my family.  But its funny how the day you bring up the news stations, they call me out of the blue, and suddenly know about this!  Weird!

I don't live inside Austin City Limits.  But I do live fairly close by Austin.  And my VERY close family friend, that you should know quite well, if you are in that business, was with me right after the fact!  In fact, he was one of the first people I called.  I'm not going to use his entire name, but if you ARE a paramedic, then you will know him, he is a supervisor, T*mple **omas.

Helpful - 0
I hope your happy, sara11, jenny06, jenny07,paletboy, smileandshut, I am tired of being nice.  Dont you have anything better to do with your time.. What a loser.  I might not have much of a life, but, what I learned from you is I have a life, not making one out of other peoples misery and playing games.  I will not post again EVER to anyone of your names, as I see most of us arent, but thats ok because I am sure you will come back with another name and fool other people.  You are a waste of time!!!  Get a life and check yourself in to a psyco ward... What is your new name Tink2????   Go to hell !!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
So your saying you don't know him!  Well, he has worked as a supervisor for 8 yrs, and everyone I have ever met, that works in that field knows him, which is alot, since my mother, who has worked for the Comission on Fire Protection for the past 18 yrs. and licenses all the fire fighters in the state of texas, knows almost everyone, and so do I  :)

***If anything, I smell a rat!***

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.