Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AROUND HERE???

Youguys-I've been here oh about 5 weeks or so, only posted maybe 5-6 times-went to rehab with everyone's help (those who offered it) and now I am here TO STAY CLEAN AND NEED SUPPORT!!!  Come on people!!  Some of these post I am reading...WTF!!??  I am so very proud of all those who are trying, who are clean-getting there-etc-I typed this at almost 27 days clean off 65 HYDROS A DAY and I still feel HAPPY and FREE thanks to this board partly-I NEED all of you-please don't everyone leave!  I have no where else to go!  I can't afford to go to counseling or miss work for the NA meetings either-so I need all of you.  Especially the veterans who were here before me.  ALl I can say is Please disregard "the idiots" on here-just AVOID those names you do not like or TRUST-theres many more on here that truly need help like me still!!  Can't we get past this?  Sure I think some of these post are a disgrace to what this board SHOULD REPRESENT-but many more than others are people helping people-am I right??  Please-we need each other-this is not the board I found just weeks ago-I am struggling with emotions-please forgive if I came off strong-please lets stick together-I'm still so thankful to be here-be alive, and have your wisdom to read and share...
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow-A carnival sounds so fun-I could use one of those rides right now!  Thanks for the positive notes-goodnight and you take care Clay-oxox
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
Hey family hope all is ok, Just got back from the carnival(one of those small ones)and I had a great time w/wife and kids. When we were driving there my mind was telling me that i wouldnt have much fun because I  was clean but when i got on that zipper/chain saw ride, man was i happy.Its like a great feeling knowing there is life after addiction.Im gonna pray that those who are still struggling find that same peace.Love Clay TX  Day 18
Helpful - 0
Aww-Thanks Lady-feels good to read "wholesome stuff" around here huh?  I hope all is well with you-have a wonderful weekend everyone!  oxox
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
And sweetie I would do it again..in a second.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so proud of you. Tonight we're walking on shaky ground, but our support is as strong as ever. I will answer when you post if I'm here. If I'm not, when I come later I will post then.

Take Care Please.....LS
Helpful - 0
WOW you two are something else!  =)

FL-I'll NEVER EVER forget how you helped me that night, and yes, I remember it well.  I cannot believe someone I never even met could be so caring and loving-yes, I said LOVING-thats how it felt when I was all alone-I am here in part thanks to you.  oxox

Bear-I am so touched by your statements of support-please post more often.I first had to learn how to love myself before helping myself.  You are all a true inspiration to that here-Thanks to you too dear...oxox

Now wheres Rock at??  I need to give him some thankful huggs and kisses too...lol
Helpful - 0
176495 tn?1301280412
I've been reading here for several weeks and haven't posted in quite a while.  I'm glad to read from Loveisamom...I recall reading your story 5 weeks ago and have wondered
how things are going for you.

Fladdict, and others, I hope you don't leave.  Many of you are inspirations to many of us who are mostly read only.

Loveisamom, I'm pulling for you

BG
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am not going anywhere.. I am here for you... just like i was that first night... I am SOOOOOO proud of you by the way..
I am choosing to focus on the positves... i am now ignoring the craziness thats going on.. you should too.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.