Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
  The last 3 days have been pretty bad, mostly because I caught some sort of virus, and the combo of no sleep plus fever, just wasn't very pleasant. On Thursday I slept until 4:00AM, and then was able to fall back asleep again. Same thing last night, and this morning I finally feel good. Not just better, but pretty damn good. I have energy, and am looking forward to the day, instead of dreading the tiredness I know will hit me in a few hours. I might've felt this a few days ago, if not for the virus, but I'll take it today anyway. I managed to get through work being sick, although I'm sure my boss is wondering how long I could possibly be sick. Strange; it seems a few of my posts about my personal experience with suboxone were erased. I suppoese I wont bother posting my experience again on this forum. I hope everyone is well, or as well as can be expected. Thanks for listening.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Kudos to you for day 12. You are a very strong person and I was amazed you even went to work. You should be very proud of yourself!!!

Peace be with you this weekend
M
Helpful - 0
hey.
congrats on day 12 , sleep is a good thing thats for sure! glad ya finally sleeping better and feel better.
im on day 15 . slept 4 hours last night, and almost same the night before
stay strong!
mike
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.