Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

READ POST BELOW FIRST

there have been some exciting success stories as well as some disappointing failures...but that is addiction at its best...but i've seen the failures get right back on that horse thanks to the kind words and support from others here on the forum.
i've seen alot of good ppl come and go...and that breaks my heart.
ok, now here's the part some of you might not like...and that's ok...
a couple of weeks ago i began to see a huge change going on...i began to see some, but not all of you, let your desperation get the best of you.  i don't know if i can explain what i saw, but i'll do my best.  a new person joined the forum...and i will NOT name names...this person slowly pulled alot of you in to his/her little web...he/she began to break up friendships and did alot of name calling and naming names...he/she made some of you question your method of recovery...all this was done in the name of advice...but i question his/her motives...all hell began to break loose around this same time...this person, in my opinion only, is trying to control this board...playing mind games in the name of advice...slowly trying to lure you away...is it working?  is this person behind all the trouble here?  so many of you have been disheartend lately and want to leave this forum...i feel that this was the plan...
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
"and i will NOT name names"

Um - please DO name the person(s) you are referring to.
From the comment that followed it certainly sounded like you meant me, since I'm the only one who's offered to conduct online meetings for people who aren't into the NA-way of doing things.

If you didn't mean me, great.  Say so - PLEASE.
If you do mean me, then please have the courage and respect for others here to say who it is you are referring to.  We've had enough vague accusation and inuendo here I would say.  You've already said plenty in your 3 posts so how about just say who you're talking about.

/D
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
"if you do mean me, then please have the courage and respect for others here to say who it is you are referring to"

YOU KNOW WHAT D...THAT IS JUST ONE OF THE PLACES THAT YOU AND I DIFFER ON!

I "DO" RESPECT MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE ON THIS FORUM...AND FOR THAT REASON, I "WILL NOT" NAME NAMES...NEVER HAVE...NEVER WILL...I DON'T NEED TO...WORDS...MINE, YOURS, AND EVERYONES...SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.