Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

4 days c/t

Hello Friends.It has been a long four days.I think I,m going to survive.still have those nasty chills a little bit and some sweating.anyone have an idea when that will quit?I have not been on a whole lot.It sounds like it has been a real drag fore some.I dont want to get caught up in that stuff.It sounds like everyone is going to go somewhere else.I hope i can go too.I have had alot of support from you people and would like to stay in touch.I'm only four days clean and would like to hang out but if alot of you are leaving i would like to go wherever you guys go.let me know ok?Bruce
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good afternoon....and WAY TO GO ON DAY  4...Thats just wikked....

As far as when some of the wd sytems will quit...well that all depends on the person and the usage while using....lol I sound so confusing eh? lol.....anyways, it is different for alto of people I have heard by day 11...or 12 alot of peolple feel just great.......
I personally felt good after 3 weeks......when all the wd left...completly...however I slipped once again so...what can you do eh?

AS far as people leaving...I have no idea who left...why they are leaving or what is going on...Try and see past all that...and keep posting....Im going to stick around here a little bit and see if there are people lingering...and help where i can.......for people in early recovery.....hopefully some others will do that same......I will be leaving eventually...but I dont want to just cut this off.....after all its where it all started for me..and I can ignore comments that dont agree with me...after all I ignored everyone else during my active using....it would be not much different......anyways...you get the drift....I just want to stick around for a little bit..........anyways!! Keep posting....keep trying and your doing AWESOME.........dont forget that........Keep your chin up kiddo!!
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
CONGRATLATIONS!!

I know things have been a little strange here for a couple of days, but hopefully things will get back the way they were. If anyone leaves we will make sure we get you, too. Don't worry about that. I just made a cut in my fentanly patch and not feeling up to snuff myself. We need the support of the good people on this forum.

Take Care and keep posting....LS
Helpful - 0
If you're at 4 days, that was really the last real bad day I had.  It starts getting much better after day 4, except the sleep, but by about day six for me, OTC sleep aids started working and allowed me to get 7 - 8 hours of sleep a day, but the chills and most of the sweats were gone.  Hang in there you're doing great.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.