Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To all.

I had a friend of mine have a comprehensive look at the postings on this site. I told him nothin, except to give me an idea what he thinks in regards to the ongoing problems, being caused by someone on this site. After reading, he came up with the exact same person I did as being the catalyst for the trouble. At no time, until he finished reading and giving his opinion, did I let him know I was mangee. He said that the reason for the problems being caused was for the exact reason for destroying this site and instituting his own where he can reign supreme as the "Grandmaster, the Supreme Poobah."
Mannie
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Perhaps your friend could explain how it is that SEVERAL people here would have my PRIVATE cell phone number, HOME ADDRESS, PICTURES OF MY CHILDREN, PRIVATE EMAIL, PRIVATE IM NAME - and why SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE NEW FORUM?

All good questions.

Look around. EVERYONE ELSE was walking out the door.
All I did was join them.

You WITCH HUNTERS did the damage.

You're a hateful cruel person - attacking me even though I was NOT part of what happened the past few days.  And NEVER ONCE bothering to CHECK YOUR INFORMATION.

Tink or TexasRebecca or Yoda - can ALL tell you I've been hiding away dealing with my own issues and NOT posting on the board.  They have my phone number, private information, and if you had BOTHERED to talk to them you'd learn that I'm not the witch you are hunting.

I PITY YOU - I TRULY PITY YOU

Helpful - 0
And just so we're clear-  I WILL NOT STOP POSTING HERE.

I have done NOTHING WRONG - never attacked or said a cruel word.

I will ALWAYS OFFER NEWCOMERS A DIFFERENT VIEW.
And SUPPORT WITHOUT JUDGMENT - WITHOUT ATTACKING - WITHOUT YOUR WITCH HUNT.

My resolve - thank you - is restored.
Helpful - 0
What's happening is very disturbing..what does your friend make of all these new people coming on here that are being accused of taking personal info!?  I smell a rat!!!! Something doesn't add up and I am furious that someone could be that selfish to try and sabotage this forum which was only here to help those of us who need it!
Helpful - 0
Something is just not adding up here. I feel the person who is doing this is not the person most likely to suspect. I believe this is being done for the drama factor and the culprit is enjoying the attention.
Helpful - 0
Once again you are distorting the truth!  And once again you are "playing" the victim and twisting words to make you look llike you are above it all....Sorry D but you're self-righteous posts don't fool me or others!  Do you ever accept responsibility for anything?  You are a large part of the drama here!. I also have a part in it but I certainly accept the consequences and responsibility that go along with that!  Mangee, of all people in this forum has been a wise person with great insight and has been here for quite some time. I have never seen this person judge ANYONE but has just given the most sincere and intelligent advice!  You are certainly no innocent victim here...you know exactly what you are doing!!!! This is what I am calling you on!
Helpful - 0
Let's get something straight here. I did not,  and I stress DID NOT, begin to make any remarks in regards to the intended dissolution of this site and the anti- forum remarks until the attacks on people here began.. I am not looking for anything other than seeing this site get back to it's original intent. If my caring about the people on this site bothers anyone, so be it. Don't accuse me of starting something that was already underway when I entered the fray. My intent was to try and end it if I could so that people who wanted and needed help could get it. Do not read anything into it that is not there. You are all intelligent people who are quite able to figure things out for yourselves. Anything I say is my opinion. You must figure it out on your own. You don't need me or anyone else for that matter to think for you. I am not looking for converts. I am too old for that nonsense. As for being too nice, that is not me at all. I am a cranky old man who hates to see others set upon for no reason. As you have pobably seen from my posts I don't back off when the little guy is being kicked around. You can believe that or not. Actually, you haven't seen the worst of me yet, but you will if too many people get hurt here by spiteful innuendos. Call me what you will, because if caring for the welfare of others is a fault,  than call me all the names you want.
Helpful - 0
I did not intend for that comment to be aimed at you at all! I have the utmost respect for you and your compassion towards the people here....I was talking about other that are out to sabotage the forum....I was not speaking of you in any way! You have done nothing other than to help this forum...I'm sorry for the misunderstanding?  I really was trying to find out what he thought was going on with the some of the new posters here,  such as are they here for legitimate reasons or are they helping to cause the trouble!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.