Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

TO ALL-RE: DANTHROPE

well i am now the one in charge of running the new site. he no longer wants to "be in charge" and never did.  i'm soooo tired of all this crazy b/s. it's out of hand and now there's someone out there using texas last name??? WTF is wrong w/ whoever you are???? that is extremely dangerous to do to someone. Danthorpe has done nothing but try to help so many here, he has taken time (a lot of time) to help all of us. if some of you dont agree w/ him, thats fine, but i think accusing him of "a cult" or wanting to be the "grandmaster" is mean and hurtful. he has helped me tremendously as have so many of you here on this forum. and he has helped several others. i read posts almost everyday w/ someone saying something uncalled for to him, yet he still comes back and reads cause he truly wants to help anyone he can. so as for the new group, we started one on MSN not to long ago and nobody said one negeative thing about it. but because he's doing it, he's treated in this manner??? it's because of ppl treating others this way that i and many others are leaving. I love this forum, but i love the forum it used to be, not the one it is now. so if anyone wants to join the new group IM me or him and he'll forward it to me. and just because you join a new group doesnt mean you have to leave this one. i just want somewhere safe to get and receive help and this place is no longer safe.

tink
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Your in charge now,  there goes the neighborhood........lol
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry Tink...this is in no way directed at you.  I do not respect those who take NO responsibility for the things that have happened but blame the drama on the rest of us!  He absolutely DOES play a part in this drama and he is very well aware of that!!!!!! He has played the victim role to the hilt! I'm sorry to offend you but I have been nothing but TOLERANT to the people who need help here I have never judged anyone here. I have a very strong feeling about DA and I hope for your sake that I am wrong!!! In my heart I know I am dead on!
Helpful - 0
XOXOXO
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.