Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

I am off to bed as well

Thank you to all who were here tonight.. good posts... hope there are restful nights had by all.. Its 2am here.. gotta get some sleep so I can go wedding dress shopping tommorrow.
To those of you that were new here tonight or struggling please post tommorrow and check in I will be wanting to know how you are doing..

Hugs
G'night
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh ok...your hittin the hay.  No prob...I should too.  Do you ever come to St. Pete?  I know thats kind of foward but I would love to talk.  What is your DOC?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
send me an email we can chat more... its not too forward.. lets plan to get together and have coffee or a drink... we can chat. I am off to bed... sleep tight girly...
Helpful - 0
ok...gnite...but let me know how I can get ur email.
Helpful - 0
if ur already gone...no biggy.  i will catch u when I get home from work aournd 6-7 tomorrow.  Thank you such much and I would love to get together and chat.  No coffee though...lol.  I'd rather drink!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I left it in your post below... but here it is ***@**** put Bulldog in the subject so I know its you..
Helpful - 0
ok...I sent you an email...please...i would love to talk tomm after work
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
sure you get off at 6pm you said??? I will email you in the afternoon you can get back to me after you get off work..

Stephanie
Helpful - 0
I get off at 6 and after a drink I will be home by 7. Ok...Im sory Im keepin you up...ill let you go.  Can't wait to hear from you.  You got my email right?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
got your mail... talk to you tommorrow..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.