Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

FLaddict

How are you doing today??  What dose are you on and did you taper today?  Hope you are still on here...I have been checking this every so often so we can talk:)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I am here.. heading to bed in a half hour ish.. I went down a bit on saturday. I only taper on weekends since I usually have some tummy distress and like to stay near the bathroom.. I also get a little anxious and i don't work well like that so i do it on my days off..
How are you tonight?? How is your taper going?? Do you have a plan laid out??
Helpful - 0
I stayed on the same dose today (2).  I was planning on going down to 1.5 tomorrow, but the craziest thing happened tonight!!  I took my last dose around 7pm and got REALLY sick.  Nausea/vomiting/ect.  Could have been something I ate, but I am associating it with that pill...Which is great.  I am actually feeling really good today and am thinking I can see the end of this.  Yesterday was bad, today was good, and back to work tomorrow.  Hoping I am feeling this good tomorrow and am productive at work.  
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
thats awesome that you feel good today.. I hope that you will have a good day tommorrow as well.. it really is a baby step process.. if you hang on a follow your taper plan.. you will have many good days.. I keep some OTC stuff around so if I start feeling bad I am prepared for it and have the stuff availabel to help ease whatever is going on so that I don't wanna reach for that extra pill .. Immodium helps alot...Hylands Restful Legs tabs ( they sell em at Walgreens)  Motrin,  B12 vitamins help I started drinking that Emer gen cee drink stuff on a suggestion from Marce,  eating salt helps with the chills.. I don't know why it just does..
So I hope you are prepared for whatever comes your way.. it helps alot to plan it out and stock up..
Helpful - 0
Thank You for the info...I'll probably be home late tomorrow, but I will try to keep you posted and you do the same for me:)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Please do keep me posted.. and i will do the same.. Stay strong.. You are having a positive day.. hold on to that to remember when you are having a bad day..
If you ever need anything at all please post to me.. I am generally on here late. or in the late morning,
I am rooting for you.. we can be each others taper cheerleaders..

Much Love, Stephanie
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.