Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anyone awake.  i am w/d off oc now awaiting my suboxone app. tomorrow.  I have straynge muscle spasms almost like panic attacks in my arms, legs and back?  Does this sound remotely familiar to anyone?
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Very Normal,

Hey u just got to get thru tonight, tylanol pm, or ant pm cold med. will help.

Think of a calm place, the ocean, mountains!  Stay positive u will be good tomorrow.

Im here

Choo-choo

Helpful - 0
Yes that sounds normal. I detoxed (a few times) and my back and legs would kill me! Im struggling tonite also. Have u been on Sub before?
Helpful - 0
thanks so much for the response.   this really sucks.,  I can hardly type, my hands are flying all over the place.  You have done well, hu?  what an inspiration,  REALLY!!  It's amazing to me right now that  ANYONE makes it through this.  I took 2 zanaxs but they did nothing.  Ive had the rx for about a year so It's probably no good. Im excited about the Suboxone.,  I know there is a downside but Im a wimpy little girl who cannot handle this c/t stuff.
Helpful - 0
thanks so much for the response.   this really sucks.,  I can hardly type, my hands are flying all over the place.  You have done well, hu?  what an inspiration,  REALLY!!  It's amazing to me right now that  ANYONE makes it through this.  I took 2 zanaxs but they did nothing.  Ive had the rx for about a year so It's probably no good. Im excited about the Suboxone.,  I know there is a downside but Im a wimpy little girl who cannot handle this c/t stuff.
Helpful - 0
U R Stronger than u think girl!! u have to dig, cry, scratch, punch, screem, get those deemens OUT

U can Do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Choo-Choo

Helpful - 0
no, ive never been on it before but really hoping it helps.  Good luck to you as well tonight and thanks for writing.  Let me know how your doing tom.
Helpful - 0
I doubt my kids would be all too happy if mommy lost it in the middle of the night.  It sucks b/c hubby is in the same boat, but seems to handle it better, must be a male thing.
Helpful - 0
dont ever compare, added stress, its all cycles, his r high, yours are low then vice vercus.  U R stronger than that

Choo

What ever your mind can conceive and believe u can achieve!!

Think about this one:  When u belive it, u will see it,     !!   Think about that 1

Choo
Helpful - 0
I know your right.  I cant' seem to make it help right now.  I need to go concentrate a little.  Thanks for all of your help.  Talk to you guys tomorrow.  Take care
Helpful - 0
Sleep with the Angels tonight, calm and tranquility r in my prayers for u!!!

Choo

Helpful - 0
I think you are very strong!!!  I am a lot like you, when I w/d, I just cannot take it.  I don't think I am as tough as a lot of the people here.  I have so much respect for people who go c/t!!!
I really hope the suboxone works for you!  You deserve it!
Helpful - 0
How did it go today @ Sub??

Hubby of Desperate = Choo-Choo
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.