Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

i cant beleive!

Ican't believe how many peeps out there are getting hooked on these prescription  drugs! also i can't believe how easy it is to get them on the streets.???????????????? If i wanted 2 i could hit the bar and hook up in an hour if i wanted 2.anyone else agree?let me know.      Bruce
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I agree - it's a sick world when something that is meant to help people is being pimped out like a common drug.

I suppose when all is said and done, a drug is a drug - much like to an alcoholic even Robitussin looks good.  

I have a very special and personal dislike for the on-line pharmacies too.  My hubby gets to hear me lament about not having enought time to push for more  legislation regarding the control of these on-line pharmacies.

MEG  
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hell  o.
I have been on and off with drugs since i was 15 or 16 .I currently have a good job and a company that i work for that cares about me.[rare now a days].I had a friend when i was in the 9th grade whose mom was a nurse.therefore i had all the different kinds of pharmacetuals [kant spel]lol.point is .There needs to be some kind of management for these narcotics.i do blame my workmans compensation for letting me go for so long without taking care of my problem and cutting through the red tape before they would get me into surgery.so they gave me hydro and oxy just to keep me off their butt.Just my opinion.I sure hope hubby is ok.this is a horrible thing and ruining alot of lives.not to mention alcohol who KILLED my son.good luck to you guys .and god bless    Bruce
Helpful - 0
My   goodness you really have been coping for a long time.  The positive side  is that you're making great strides to find your way out of addiction.

Hang in there and don't let any of temptations get in the way of your success.

MEG
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.