Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Weird feeling from Hydro WD?

Been, 2 weeks C/T was up to 30-40 10/325 hydros a day. The WD seem almost gone. But (always a but) I have this really empty, hurt kinda feeling inside, kind of like when you lose a love??

Is this normal??
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
OH YEA.I get that feeling constantly.Depression is the worst for me.I'm only 1 week c/t today.good luck keep us posted .RT
Helpful - 0
See I learned something new, I don't every felt this kind of depression (for very long) I always thought of depression as more like the pain of losing a love one. (Which passes in time also.) I was completely un-prepared for this kind of feeeling. I'm 50ish and nothing seems to interest me. Maybe I should get a dog?
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
funny i thought about getting a dog too.because nothing really interests me either right now.but i know it will get better with time.it's all about time.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.