Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I cant sleep

And I have been feeding negative behaviour on the board for this my friends

I am sorry!! And I am not STOPPING....WE DONT NEED THIS ON THIS BOARD....at all........

Okay ....moving on.........

I cant sleep....here we go eh? I even tried to puff, and cant get settled........sheesh..thats crazy

So, how is everyone this fine afternoon....I cant rest so I came here to annoy you's all with my weird mood..Im in.....I couldnt resist...Im alone right now....and feel like freaking ****...but Im smiling..Just tired...cant sleep...and restless... I know...first stages....urgh.....

I have to go on my 7 klm walk tonight....unless it rains..and I a fear I wont have it in me to go...No one at my house besides one person has known I went back to pain killers...This is going to be hard to explain..and I am unsure of the consquences.....maybe loosing my car privialages........shoot...

I love driving....well maybe not but who knows right? I guess I am going to ahve to fess up........and just be honest...sheesh..this part is scary..but I have to right....get started on the right food...rather than the wrong one..and leave exuces for another slip.......I NEED NO EXCUSES...I have made up enough on my own...

I know Im a yappy crazy freaky girl.....Im just bored...I think.......

8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Your peacepipe isn't working for sleep anymore?...lol  sorry couldn't resist....

When I quit I was up for 8 straight days..........

My sleeping is still very distorted today 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 months later...
Helpful - 0
Nope...Im out...and waiting for some more....

since I dont deal with just anyone.......I have to wait for people to get off work and such....boooo....unless I went to someone old, but then I take the chance of having access to pain meds...

So no..it isnt working...There's nothing in it lmfao
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
lmao
Helpful - 0
188987 tn?1196280753
There you go . . . stick with 14 and you'll at least be showing that your not "constitutionally incapable of being honest with yourself."
Helpful - 0
Im havent found sleep ither, i feel im close, but havent found whole sleep yet!
Thats normal, dont sweat it, that makes it worse.  As for the Honesty stuff, for me it took a bunch of weight of my sholders when i fessed up. Ok Im going to make you a nice cool fruit protein shake so u get your nutriens, and your going to sit out side w/ headphones and bask in the sun so you also get your vitamin E

Im here

Choo
Helpful - 0
Remember, baby steps, eventually the bad phases shorten!!

U r doing perfect,

HUGS

Choo
Helpful - 0
I used to make fruit drinks...alot...I stopped since moving to this area of Canada.......Ive often talked about doing it again...which I really should.....good idea......thanks for the thought...

I wish I could bask in the sun, however...I cant.....I have a slight allergy which only gets worse with age to the sun....it runs in my family...directly from my momma........I am lucky where I live...I can sit outside and be in the shade..and I can still go for walks but only later on in the day....or very early before the sun comes....If I go out during hte day in the summer....I risk breaking out....sucks big time..Thank goodness I have a natural tan lol
Helpful - 0
So let me get this straight Tab-boy your now saying that since my clean time started on Nov. 26th it is only 14 months as of today?

From now on just so I don't offend you by being a few days off which I know really bothers you, I'll just say since Nov. 26th of 06

Thanks for clearing this up for me,  with all the posts on this forum this is what you comment on.
Do you have anything worth while to say or to help anyone in pain on this site?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.