Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hey, tell us about Lunesta. I remember reading that you had some struggles with it one night. Are you still taking it?
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I take it some nights and I really like it.. I could see however if you mixed it with something else you drank on it... you could act weird or do something bad... I take it when i am already in bed..
Helpful - 0
I took it for maybe (3) days.  Day 1 = 4 mg, day 2=3mg  day3=2 mg.

Now,... i drink red wine every night always have its European thing so my results may be scewed.  

I forgot things, I got raged at the fact that I could not go to sleep, but was very tired. I also took it very early in W/D, nothing helps then.

I can see how when the normal person takes it , I works.  I was thinking earlier that maybe tonight i would take 1 since it is Day 11 CT for me.

I have also heard that the, "Non addictive" statement is alittle bit of B.S.

Just my thoughts,

Choo

GL
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
It does say in the drug info that if you are a person already susceptible to drug abuse it can be addicting..
Helpful - 0
Than maybe your right,,,,, I wont have a glass of wine tonight

CHOO
Helpful - 0
I knew it was something like that, don't worry im not going into a corner and cry becuse there is alredy a hole i punched day 1 CT

Later

Choo

Helpful - 0
Ya you can say he has some battle wounds and scars...The horse, i have heard ain't no joke.

Later

Choo
Helpful - 0
Yea but ment to post on scotts board, that chit (horse) ain't no jke
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.