Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Legs and Feet

I have not gotten any sleep going on 3 days now, not a wink, allI do is lay there and rub my feet together, I even got earlier and got my tub as hot as could be and put my feet in there, but it still did not help. I have RLS to begin with and not having vicodin is making it 10 times worse, help!?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am sorry you aren't getting any sleep at all, I know it is tough but hang in there and each day will get a little better. Have you tried any sleep aids? Maybe you should go see your doctor about the RLS some others have posted on her about Requip, seems to work. Stay strong and you can do this! I am on day 18 and feel great during the day, at night I have no energy at all!!!
Helpful - 0
I am taking Requip and it's not working anymore. Last night I took legatrim (benedryl) Nyquil, Rozereme and Trazadone, and did not sleep at all.
Helpful - 0
Probably not good to mix all of that maybe has adverse effect. Hot baths and Restful leg made it so I got 3 hours last night. Not much but it's a start.  
Helpful - 0
your probably right, i am going to be taking anything anymore, i can barely type, lol, i am going to take a hot bath and try to get a few hrs of sleep, talk later!
Helpful - 0
Hey. I am in the same boat as you. I can't sleep at night at all. It has been like this for two weeks. I have tried ambien and nyquil and muscle relaxers and sleep md. Nothing seems to put me out. It is really frustrating. Let me know if you find anything that works and I will do the same for you. Good luck. Its wierd I can't sleep at night and then all day at work I feel like I am falling asleep. Good luck to you.

Mak
Helpful - 0
Thanks for responding. I feel like I am going crazy, I look like s***! I have tried everything and anything. I guess either I am going to pass out or fall asleep one of these days!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.