Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

culchie

I am down to 150 mgs of ultram a day and shivering so I know. I was told to get vitamin b complex, robitussin dm and restful leg so that is what I am trying today
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what could you take to get to sleep,nights are the worst??and best of luck,i feel terrible of the moment and cannot really tell anyone about this
Helpful - 0
me either told noone. I am not really sleeping bought something called restfulleg at cvs. I'm nervous about going down to 2 a day.
Helpful - 0
also hot baths just before you lay down....hottest you can take
Helpful - 0
I haven't told anyone either and it would probably be easier if you had someone to confide in, but I just can't bring myself to tell anyoner that I am addicted to painkillers (stupid, I know). You both seem on the right track, good for you, I hope you will soon feel better.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
I know what I have always thought of my family being all alcoholics and I don't want anyone to think of me that way or say oh poor kids about my kids. When everyone is always saying "I don't know how she does it with a new house 4 kids and a job." Well this is how I've done it for the past 11 years with a lil help from Ultram.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.