Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Just venting

Emotional mess.....The coming of the night of day 3 or 2 I dunno....I took my last dose Monday around 4 or 5ish.....and Im still pill free...Pot free too....which is HIGHLY frustrating...
I dont need to babysit tomorrow...but I've already lost 4 days in beadwork....which is even more frustrating....ya know..girl has gotta survive....so now I have 4 days to get this order done and out....FOUR DAYS...and I lost that...I have to ask for an extendtion.....I NEED TO...I will never get that done.....its not possible....So Im stressed out..

Now, I have to goooooooo all the way to town....to get my sleep aide...and I have no access to the car to do that...at all...Ya know, I watch her kids...I cook, I clean....I run around her errands that she cant do in a day..and I CANT USE THE CAR FOR MY PURPOSES? I mean thats a little unfair dont ya think?
NO one needs to respond I just needed to vent...I HATE going to be angry and its where my head has been at for two days now...and its driving me CRAZY......

At this point...if it were put in front of me...I WOULD NOT SAY NO, I'd probably ask for DOUBLE.....but I know I cant do that just because I am mad......well no chance of it happening anwyays so I will just pace back and forth until my legs give out and I get some sleep....

Night folks, sorry to vent and leave but Im annoyed and just dont give a **** right now....ya know?
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I still here, just not having a good day, all i  can say is it will pass, breath deep.
drug free reality sucks for us all in the begining, but i promise it gets better, im no longer posting or active on the other board, to much work going back and forth, besides i feel more at home here. (and also not 1 to open up to begain with)

Later

Choo
Helpful - 0
I know ya'll (yes south) are probably gone, but I am having a shitty day as well.  No desire to even talk about it.  Sorry your day sucks too.  Maybe better tomorrow.  Good luck.  

glad your back, hubby, thought maybe you and wifey had gone and gotten yourselves a life or something.  j/k  hahaha
Helpful - 0
You are the best Miastake,

Thank You

Hugs,

Hubby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.