Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

TO You don't know me

Finishing up your first 24 hours... did you take the xanax you were asking about earlier today??  Do you have something to help you sleep?? Post back and let me know how you are doing...
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm doing okay so far so good...i think ill be able to make it through the night wiht out any pills. Its 2 am where I'm at and I'm still awake but hopefully in then next few days I'll be able to get some sleep. I just got out of my second bubble bath for  the day and my wonderful boyfriend just went to get me yet another pack of cigarettes and a slurpee...3rd pack of cigarettes today..usually i only smoke 1 but hey...i need something to pass the time.
Helpful - 0
You know, I've been thinkin about it and I think I will just try to hang in there. Is that Restless Leg stuff available over the counter? Are those B12 pills just at like GNC or like Rite Aid or anything. I need to do something from strenght. I don't mean to sound like wussy...but it's so hard..and even though I KNOW I can its hard to think about this giong on for another 24-48 hours...but I just have to keep telling myself, justa little more suffering and I'm done with it...I had but this lidocane cream on my legs, its just like a number incase you get surgery...they like it give it a lot more than pain pills, I got it from my doctor when I had some stiches...it didn't do anything for me. I'm hot then cold then hot ughh...but thanks for always writing me back..I've been drinkin a lot of water so I'm good in that department! Thanks a lot.
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much for your support, I'm so antsy and my palms are sweaty and my lugs...Oh my legs...I'm starting to wonder if I just took 1 or maybe even a half before I went to sleep if that would help, but sometimes...some people have told me it's made things even worse, so I have no idea..I'm lost..I wish I could just sleep this whole next week away.
Any idea on what tomorrow will be like?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Unfortunatly tommorrow will probably be the same.. the next day should be better.. the first 3 days are the roughest.. Taking a pill or even a half will send you back to 0 and I am told that it doesn't always help.. it would be a risky move.. I don't reccomend it. have you gotten anything over the counter to help?? Hylands Restful leg tabs help... lots of fluids of course.. I would stick it out...
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I know the feeling... just hang on... You are doing it..xanax doesn't help everyone.. it helps me a little I am on it for panic attacks... I don't have them very often though.. Just remember you are not alone in this fight..this whole site is here fighting with you..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
yeah its hard try not to think about the next couple days..just tonight.. all that stuff is available at like walgreens or cvs.. keep posting if it helps..keep hanging on..
Helpful - 0
You are not a wussy! Keep up the good work and listen to the sober person in side that wants to come back.
Helpful - 0
Yeah I've taken 2 xanx now, I'm tired, but can't sleep. Can't get comfortable. But inside I'm feeling good about myself, its just what I was saying before, its like half of me is like no no no, but the other part of me is like..just go ahead and take one..I'm figuring if I can just get through tonight that I will have so much more courage tomorrow.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.