Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
193953 tn?1272075026

To Desperate Housewife

Sounds like to me that your outlet is music. I am like that. I can hear a song and it feels like i should be singing it. I will actually hear songs that make me have cold chills! I just turn them up and pretend that it is me! Also, EVERYONE knows what WD's are like. It may not be because of drugs but if you are used to something and you take it away, WD's! It happens to everyone! I don't say much just read. It sounds like to me that you are here for support. That is a good thing! Someone is just in the "pissy" part of WD!...lol
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
if your saying im pissy.ill tell you your wrong everyone DOESNT  know what w/ds are.im not saying she isnt supportive im saying she shouldnt be telling people when there gonna feel better,or that she knows what its like cause she doesnt her hubby should be telling his story cause hes the one that really knows what w/ds are.
Helpful - 0
???? NO!!!! Everyone DOES NOT know what withdraws are!!!!  If you can say that then you probably have never w/d'd!!!
Helpful - 0
Dude, this is the Hubby, I hijacked her name, I am CHOO

SAD, I know its like like listening to music for the first time!

She hasn't posted for days BOW

Olnly me

Hubby of Desperate

Late
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hey...i understand the confusion...it took me days to figure it out...lol
Helpful - 0
ok, im not going to say a word............     omg, if you read what is written you can tell who it is.    ooohhh  so defensive of my peeps.  no drama needed just wanted to NOT comment on this before i left.
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
I happened to read back on this thread and I am thinking... do you know what you are talking about? This is her husband and she is the one who is trying to get clean. Who is any one to tell anyone else they don't know what WD's are? How are you so superior that you know what everyone else feels? WD's are WD's in whatever degree it is, it is what it is. Drink Pepsi everyday and then take it away. You will NOT feel well. You have cut something out of your life that, evidently, meant something. I have HAD WD's. I am not proud of it nor do I feel ashamed. It is different than others feel, bu tI know what it is. Caffeine headache? Ever heard of it? OK, maybe not as strong as going form 20 Percs to nothing but it is still a WD! I think he is on here (Desperate), trying to be helpful of the ones who need him and yep, you are just pissy right now. It's ok. Everyone has pissy days. I tell you what, you know what wd's are like, ever live with the one you love going through them? It's hard. Nothing you can do about it.Just try to get and give support! CHILL!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.