Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I crave sugar

I am eating sooooo much junk food . Everyone else talks about how much weight they are losing and I have put 4 lbs. on. I just got back down to the weight I wanted after the baby and I can't stop eating sugar. Am I substituting????Is anyone else eating like a linebacker???
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I can relate to this last time I tried to quit...
I gained like 10 lbs in 3 weeks....and I was going crazy....I am not sure what caused mine...Mind you I was a street junkie before I got back here..and to eat again was AWESOME..but I craved sweets soooooooooooo badly...

Now this time..I am taking a different apporach...I am doing my daily walk of 7 klm a day..if the weather is rotten I jump on the treadmill...and I do a little light weights daily...No matter how yucky I feel

I soak in alot of hot baths...even if it be for 5 mins......I eat VERY WELL......and I take vitamins and I dont drink as much coffee...I switched to all sorts of teas...Which help I think...and I drink alot of water

When I reach for sweets (because lord I still do) I suck on hard candies that last a little bit..and I try to limit myself...

And...I havent gained any weight lol...acutally finally losing again lol
Helpful - 0
How about scratchy throat???? sometimes I can't stop coughing
Helpful - 0
I dunno...

cant say I've run inot that
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
Singha... I have that same cough but all of the time. Turns out= Asthma!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.