Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DEVESTATED BY DANNY!!!!!!!! HELP

has anyone else been devestated by Danny's story below.  I haven't really been able to say anything since.  I am heartbroken for this person.  Blue, I know you were speechless, as well.  I know Im a softey and feel sorry for everyone, even shared my pills as an addict - with anyone who said they were in pain.  Didn't usually care until the bottle ran out, then a little miffed, but I digress.  Danny if you are there, please let us know how you are.  I hate to think someone who actually needs meds is out there suffering and I took more than enough to rid his pain for the month and spent more then enough $$ to buy his meds for the month.  I am really not happy right now and need someone to think of a way to help him so I feel better.  Goodness, how do I find selfishness even in this.  

Danny, you are not alone.  We are here for you if you need to talk.  I am devestated by your story and so sad to think of you there in pain.  Please post and update me.  thank you, mistake (and a big one).
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I feel the same way.. I am speechless.. this situation is so hard for someone to go through to begin with..
Helpful - 0
I hate that I think of you as Fladdict when I see your name. Don't know why this bothers me, just wanted to share.  Anyway, I knew when I saw the title that I should not read it but my curiosity got the better of me.  At first I thought, this can't be real, then?????????????   I just want him to write something.  Goodness, I'm emotional.  

Anyway, thanks for responding FLaddict, LOL, it makes me feel better to know Im not the only one thinking of this.  I hope your having a good night.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
you can call me Stephanie... thats strange that it bothers you.. any connection to FLorida???
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
SOMEONE PLEASE tell me what you're talking about. I have read post after post and can't find anything. Tell me the subject and who it's written by please.
BIG HUGS.....LS
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
So Much PAIN!!!!!! Dont Kno What To Do?
DannyDanko420

Its kinda far down now...
Helpful - 0
sorry, wrong word,  It bothers me that I say fladdict istead of thinking florida addict.  I taught school (special ed) for 10 years and can't leave it, I guess. but yes, go to florida all the time.  have a place in destin - actually building it now - used to be at mainsail then moved up towards ft.walton.

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Oh I see.. its the pronounciation.. i get it now.. I live in Tampa... haven't really been that many places in FLorida..even though i live here.
Helpful - 0
ok, you did get my mind off of it thinking of my anal - ness (now how could I be ok with that word).  anyway, If you hear anything about him, please let me know.  thanks fl
Helpful - 0
thanks, LS, for writing under that post.  The way you write just comes out so sincere.  Hopefully, if we can do nothing else, maybe he'll know he's not alone and can come here for luv.  I hope you are doing well also.  take care and thanks again.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.