Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mis Take, You there?

Hey, are you there I'm still having a hard time but talked to my Dr. I don't know why I'm pushing this suboxone it hasn't worked for me that I can tell. I'm just going by what others hve said. How are you sweetie? Are you having a good day is it working for you? How about your hubby? Mann I just feel like s***. Well, maybe a tad better than s***.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
just got here .  Let me feed the baby, be right back.  I hope your ok
Helpful - 0
Im sorry, My husband had to leave for work and he and I are screaming at each other.  Jerk!  Sorry.  I really hope you had a decent night.  I read your post to Danny and it just kills me to think of you there, in pain.  Is the Sub.working better today.  R U going to call the dr.

My days night starting out so great.  :No one around here is very happy.  This is exactly when I would take a pill --  and I REALLY WANT TO!  but I wont, for now I can control.  
Helpful - 0
I don't know why but when you post your name doesn't pop-up in the box on the right so I don't know when you have written. I have to keep clicking back into my post to check it out and I just found out that you wrote twice, I have no idea how long ago I've been laying in bed staring at this screen (w/sunglasses).
Yes, I talked to my DR. he told me that I was on a great deal of opiates and that I have thousands of opiate receptors screaming to be fed and the suboxone is going to take longer for to work for me, but he said it will work eventually. He asked me if I was taking the xanax that he gave me (i said no, because I don't want to get hooked on something else)but he said just take them if I absolutely need them and he is sure I don't have an addictive personality based on past behavior i.e. weaning myself down from 1500mg to 1000mg mscontin without anyones help or knowledge (I'd just show up at an appointment and say "Oh by the way you cut me down one more pill). I have another appointment Tuesday and if I'm still feeling like this he said he will switch me to buprinex (sp) and I'l tell you why.
DO NOT TAKE YOUR MEDS WHILE ON SUBOXONE, it contains Narcan which is an opiate antagonist they put this in it so that addict cant cook it and shoot it up. If you take your other meds while your are on Suboxone it could have adverse affects because of the Narcan. As my Dr. said it's to keep the addicts honest. So I'm not feeling the great I cant eat yet, I am drinking though.
I'm real sorry that things aren't going so well at your house, that can only make things harder. How is the suboxone working for you? Really? Are you feeling okay? You are in my prayers sweetie.
Helpful - 0
Did you say in your above post that you replied 4 times I only see two
Helpful - 0
nope the 4 just jumped up there on its own.  i cant type--- sorry
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.