Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OMG LIZZIE CAN DANCE!!!!!

You guys that missed it have got to scoll down to Lizzies post on feeling down???  WTF, I think I just laughed my a@@ off.  Thanks Lizzie I needed that.  My son just kept saying, lets watch it again....You get the post of the day!!!!!
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
ok...let's not get carried away...lol
Helpful - 0
It was really funny!!!!!  You need to be on one of those shows, lol.... Man, I still am laughing just thinking about it,,
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i know how you feel...i laugh about it every time i think about it too...damned kids...they'll get you every time (hehe)
Helpful - 0
they sure did make my day....   :)
Helpful - 0
I am so frustrated.  I spent an hour figuring out how to sign up to youtube.  Did that. For what??  For a black screen saying "loading...: and it just won't play.  I do see lizzie (I think it must be her, in the little picture by the title of the video)  I could sure use a laugh and I could sure use some computer lessons.  I bitched about it above so I won't go on here.  I think we need to  re-expose marce's adventures in hell, while in withdrawal in a foreign country. That would be funny (to us) to revisit that story.  

Some one has to have a funny out there.  Where is beach?  I could even go for a blonde joke.  Anything except thinking about divorce court monday morning.  UUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Where are you CATUF?  haven't heard your words of wisdom lately and I miss you.  I know you are lurking....talk to me.  Manofire....are you on the beat?  And everyone else...give me a shout out on a saturday night here!!!  I would like to know how everyone is.  in your battle or in life, or just how your feeling right now.  Let's talk...I'll listen.
Helpful - 0
I wish you could see it, its is sOOOOOOOOOO Hysterical, but, if you cant then maybe Marcie could tell us the story again, lol.  I still laugh when I think of that,,,I hate computers, I want you to see this,,,Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.