Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

here "I" go AGAIN>>>>>>>>

well,....here i go one more time ,...had a rx for 90 norcos and in15 days..GONE!!! sooooo here goes 15 more days untill the next refill...why   why  why????????do i do this to myself and especially my family because i am a royal pain in the ass when i don't have them....and of course the pain is more real than ever.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
bipolar is real tough I've known quite a few people they were on lithium.  none of that works for you.  have you ever been on meds for bipolar I hear the side effects are a big drag because they make you feel flat no emotions.  I can't imagine what that must be like for you.  all the best
Helpful - 0
norcos are vicoden 10/325 . honestly i wish i could just quit but i don't like the person i am without them,...... sad i say "WITHOUT" them...with them i am always happy energetic ,lovable   life is just,..rosie!  i have bi-polar disorder sooo just about everything for me seems to suck without my norcos,,,now,...if norcos were an anti depressant  whoa,...wouldn't we all be sooo damn cheer, forget the effexor----bring on the norcos! yes to answe anothers question i really should have someone to disperse them to me. life would probably be a whole hell of alot easier.. but something about that full bottle of 90 norcos in my med cabinet makes me feel powerful,yes powerful,.......untill i'm looking @ 5 left and still have 15 days without,,,,oh what a vicious cycle.i would like to quit all together but sooooo scared because THEY yes the nircos are my happiness......
Helpful - 0
i just found this site today i cant believe all you guys are going through it just like me i know we will be ok but how can we ever get over this? i can not afford 2$ a pill
Helpful - 0
Just a question?  But what are Norcos?  And I was just wondering because if you are out for 15 days...why wouldn/t you just quit?  If I could be out of oxys that long...I would be through hell...but I may as well just quit after that long.
Helpful - 0
I have done that with my scripts too many times to count!  I have promised myself that I wouldn't be stupid and then of course I justify taking more and before I know it the bottle is empty and I am in a cold panic.
Just keep posting.
Helpful - 0
Ya I am in those shoes too.  Except I do stupid stuff and spend ridiculous amounts of money so I won't have to go without until the next refill.  I hate it as much as you do.  Why?  Man if I only knew that one.  I'm here to talk...I know that success is about preparing a plan.  Every time I plan to take it easy on a bottle I don't.  So that can't be my plan anymore, see?  Preparedness!!  There you go...we just got to get a different plan...take a different road, and not be too afraid to fail.  Or too afraid to succeed..in my case.

Good luck to you. Stay on the forum and keep posting.  No judgement here, just support and lots of people to say pick yourself back up and try it (differently) again!   YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Do you have someone who could dispense your pills???
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"  I am in a qoute mood tonight...:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.