Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I worked tonite

First night I worked all week.....tomorrow I taper down another pill wish me luck
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are doing so well - and I know exactly how hard it is to quit those damned tramadols/ultram. Could you remind me how much you took before tapering?
I don't have the stamina to taper (but I still try and have reduced my intake somewhat) and will attempt c/t in a little over three weeks (as I couldn't get time off before then) and I have learned on this forum that you have to have time off the first couple of days. I am slightly depressed and very disappointed in myself - so I am not posting too much while I am waiting (and continuing my shaky taper), but I am reading every post and it helps enormously!
You have shown amazing strength and will-power, and I am certain that you will make it. Hang in there and keep posting.

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
she emailed me... i just saw it... she is ok.. hanging in there..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
you are doing awesome... have you heard from Minnie11??? She is also on Tramadol.. thought you two would have alot in common.. she lives in europe so I never see her when she is online..
Helpful - 0
Thank you guys hugs and kisses to you both
Helpful - 0
no not in a couple of days hope everything is ok with her
Helpful - 0
Luck!!!   And lots of love too.  YOU CAN DO IT>  We've been talking about you.  YOU are really hitting home with your words.  for me it is like looking in a mirror.  Keep posting .  I am interested in your continued RECOVERY!!!!  It is the most important thing an addict can do;  ACTIVE RECOVERY...you go girl..you can do this!!!   You make me proud.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You can do it... I too am tapering some tommorrow..
We are in this together sista!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.