Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Where are some of our "newbies"

Just was catching up on some posts... where are Mattybens, youdonknowme, oxy27, dannydanko,.... just to name a few... didn't see you today.. check in tommorrow... or tonight if you still are up..thinking of you... hang in there..
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I wonder if it is permanent.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am good getting ready for bed.. its 130am here.. i am dropping more mgs in my taper tommorrow... I feel like I have been tapering FOREVER.... started 7 weeks ago... had to go back to taking it as directed twice for pain in the 7 weeks.. so each time I had to start over basically.. I would go CT if I could take off work..
You are the one on the SUb coming off of high doses of MS contin right?? I have read your posts and followed your story.. I have read that tapering down first helps the Sub work if you are on high doses.. i think methodone patients have to taper past 60mgs before they can switch.. talk to your doc.. something has to be able to be done...
Helpful - 0
I'm kinda new well haven't chatted with a lot of peeps. Tried to give some suggestions, now I'm not so sure I agree with them. Anyway I'm going into day 8 and feel like ****. How about you?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
it is very addicting... even before I posted the first time i sat and just read post after post for like 12 hours.. building the courage.. nights like tonight when i am home alone without my hubby I just sit and chat with whomever needs to talk..
8 days is awesome... keep it up.. how are you feeling??
i posted a response to you about the ear ringing thing.
Helpful - 0
I can't believe it but I feel great! It makes no sense to me-  I haven't been having any w/d's othe than not getting much sleep. I have been using for 3 years but very small doses. I could go months just taking 1/2 a vic a day and at the most 2. It was more of a mental addiction I think. Maybe that's why I am not hurting. Oh yeah, the ringing in the ears- it's still there. Not as loud though.
Helpful - 0
I'm here and a newbie. I am on my 8th day of no vicodin. And I have just found a new addiction- this site.
Thanks everyone- I am so glad I found you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.