Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

My Revelation

May be corney to some so bear with me. I am going to start thinking of it this way. Childbirth ( which I've been through 4 Times) is painful for a few days but look at what you get in return....a beautiful life. I will go through the pain and what will I get in return?.... a beautiful life but this time it will be my own.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are right.  This is very similar to childbirth!  And we will have a new life....I hope!
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
my son was "born again" 17 months ago...he has come back from a crack addiction...and what a glorious day it is!  

he does not look or act like the same young man that he was 2 years ago...his head is held high and his smile lights up his face...he never lets very much time go by without telling me "thank you for not giving up on me".  don't give up on yourself!  

what a glorious day it will be!
Helpful - 0
congratulations I am so happy for you
Helpful - 0
You couldnt be more right to have an anlegy such as that...

Girl, hang in there..things DO GET BETTER.....I can promise that...that if you do what you have to do for you....you can manage yourself in a good way, and that will carry alot further than running...
ive spent alot of my life running, and its been a short life..so far..but I have...and I,ve almost killed myself doing it....even slowly...and here I am...still here dispite my dimise......such as you...

Theres a reason for that...whatever it may be...and it starts with YOU BEING WORTH IT!!
Helpful - 0
That is very inspiring!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.