Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pitiful

I just went to cut my pills to taper down today and one dropped down the drain....guess what I did...balled my friggin eyes out. I can't believe it what a mess I am.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Greive it...

its okay....I think anyways, grieving is apart and a start of letting things go....and THIS TOO SHALL PASS..

Hang in there...its a roller coaster ride..and eveything happens for a reason....

HAPPY THOUGHTS!!
Helpful - 0
I dropped on of my pills in the toilet one time and reached in, grabbed it, rinsed it and ate it...
disgusting, i know but you are not alone!
I would cry too...knowing me, i would probably let it ruin my day
Helpful - 0
I appreciate the boost thank you so much....It will all be fine just can't beleive I let it bother me so much.
Helpful - 0
believe it...
its a roller coaster ride......
I cant believe half of what I do and what I dont anymore.....its amazing...and we've all been there....

Glad to see you post....Glad your both here...
Helpful - 0
**** I just wrote a post and lost it.  I hate that.  It was specially for you singha.
I will paraphrase now:

I would have called the freakin plumber.

I am humbled and delighted with your honesty.  And I thought I was the only crazy, toilet dipping, drawer flippin, maniac.

I also said you are helping so many, ,,,dan,,,this am.  I am so glad you are here.   and if you need me, I'll be around.  

This forum has the best people...all of us in the same boat...NOT ALONE...I am here for you.  This place has been my lifeline some days.  I have not actively been in recovery since my last fall....wait until you hear my posts during the bad days.  I really do count on those here who know what I am going through.  

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.