Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Beach

Haven't heard your support in awhile.  I read a bit after I posted to you.  I am so happy to hear your words again.  As so many others, new and old. I think you have an honest and concrete goal to help those who want to be in recovery, like you.

I know honesty is a big part of this. I know it is the truth when you say we are such good actors.  Just if we put all that energy into recovery...vs. the search for numbness.

You are helping because you are honest.  I love ya...really glad to see your correspondence with others. It is enlightening and uplifting and I feel better!  

I haven't stuck to the plan as you have already prolly read. I went 8 days beach!!  and then threw it all away.  I want this.  I want this.  I WANT THIS new life!!!!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I thrive on information.  Maybe detox is the best way for me.  Just go and get all the information I can and maybe it will be enough to scare the bejesus out of me and I won't touch the stuff again.  Here I go, thinking someone else will do this for me.  I know.. I gotta make up my mind.  I have to do it myself.  Maybe..just maybe I thought...and then wam ...back on the roller coaster.  When do you just say enough is enough this isn;t working, I need to do something else.

How's the Thurs. NA.?  Still would like to check out a meeting.   Here or in my community...or neighboring community...god forbid anyone know I am an addict...Like the whole world cares anyway  HA

Am I the only self-centered addict here.  I think people really care if I am an addict??  You know the saying...don't worry about what ppl are thinking about you....because they prolly aren't thinking about you at all.

Just rambling cuz no one to talk to.  I will talk to myself, you guys know that.  So someone come on and talk a bit.  
Helpful - 0
Hello over there,,,,

I am still here, there was a little to much drama going on and it seemed like people were choosing sides.......

So I left for a little while I kept up with a few people on IM

I only had one online N/A and a few new people wanted to join but then I started a second job and I am still going to school three days a week.

If we have another online N/A meeting I will be glad to host it again but we would have to move it to Sunday evening...........

Eight days wow your w/ds had to be coming to an end, like I have said a few times here quitting using is only half the battle staying clean is much more complicated. Our brains still think in distortions and require honesty and support.

Anyway it is nice to hear from you too over there............
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.