Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Afternoon check in

Hey folks.. just jumping on for a minute will be on more later tonight.. I am trying to spend some time with the hubby since it is our only day off together.. I am alos gonna attempt to clean out my closet.. Hubby says if I am gonna buy more shoes I should really sell some of the ones I have bought and never worn.. I am a sucker for a sale....
New taper dose today.. my body won't really react much til later tonight or tommorrow.. so far so good..

Singha- you and me together... remember.. we can do it.. I am holding your hand like you asked even if I am not on the forum much today.. feel free to email me if you like. ***@****

Creek- I am sooooo glad you are back.

Oxybliss- hope you are having a better day and are starting to come out of the Wd's/

Stephanie
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sheeeeese, god help your Hubby, just like my Wife, you can have as many shoes as u want but my favorite shirt from 10 years ago has to go to salvation army! Or I hear this, "But you haven't worn this in 8 months" So do i have to ware my chit every week?  Men are fom Mars, I still dont know where woman are from, but can't live w/ out them!

Love Choo

Im here!
Helpful - 0
Hey Stephanie....my closet is bursting with shoes and when I tell my hubby I need new ones he always says....You have a closet full of new shoes....Men truly don't understand....you can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes! Am I right????

Countdown to the wedding....and it sounds like the taper is going well.  When you start to feel bad just remember it is a temporary situation and it gets better, your body will adjust to less and less and then none!

Take good care of yourself!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Are all women addicted to shoes??? If so sounds safer than opiates LOL!!! I still need to take my nap my sister interrupted it be back in a few.

the rock!!!
Helpful - 0
I'm doing it cut one out today sweating like a biotch though but still holding your hand glad to hear all is well so far. Definately gonna need you guys tonite though...I can tell already that there isn't going to be much sleep.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Did you pick up anything to help you sleep? IF not I would head to the drugstore for some Melatonin, Unison, Liqiud Valerian Root extract.. anything..something like that to maybe help you get a couple hours of sleep..
THinking of you.. will be back tonight..
Helpful - 0
I got some of that Restful leg it's been working but got a lot of chills and sweating today.....it's all good though
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.