Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Singha

Hey thanks for writing and the support. Last night I was very sick and just plain tired and worn out. Everyone said I could vent and then I did, and got no responses back. I was just having a little pity party. Good luck with everything your doing great.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I just went back and read your post. I'm so sorry that you are emotionally drained but going back to the Percocets will only make your problems so much worse in the long run!  You are on what #day today?  Please think about it!  If you do pick them up, you know you will take them and how long will they last til you worry about the next rx?  It is a rollercoaster...I obviously can't make the decision for you but just look how far you have come!  Freedom from the pills is so much better than living for them! That is no life I could ever go back to!  It will get better!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Thanks for responding. NO I am not going to pick them up. Sometimes, like most, I just wish for the pain to go away, I am on day 7 I think.
Helpful - 0
Me too..

Congradulations....
I totally feel your pain...oh wait....that might be mine...but really I get it..it hurts and is so tiresome..

how many baths have you had today...Im on 3 ...going for lol 4...shortly...

Hang in there......
Helpful - 0
I know the feeling sometimes you need a response right away or else you feel even more isolated and alone, but you are not alone. I sweat my ass off all night and now I am so damn cold and had 2 cups of tea to try to warm me up. I ran the baby to the Dr's and had to go to the bathroom sooo bad I couldn't wait to get home. I am thinking about not taking anything at all tomorrow to see if the wd's are much worse than this cuz they are pretty bad tapering. I can't wait to get in the tub later, I am going to sleep right in there. CHIN UP GIRLFRIEND.
Helpful - 0
The chin is up and thank you. I am about ready to take a hot shower once I stop going to the bathroom. Is that ever going to end?
Helpful - 0
yea it does...maybe like 2 weeks
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
How are you...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.