Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 7, feels like Day 1

I am on day 7 now I think, lost track, I feel like I am going backwords instead of forwards? I have no energy, really achy and still going to the bathroom all day long, does anyone know how much longer I have left? Thank you.
20 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
dancing with the stars, how are you doing?
Helpful - 0
I had to change positions for a while. What show were you watching?
Helpful - 0
I wouldn't say I'm doing great, but thanksk\ for the voet of confidence
Helpful - 0
you are day 9 sweetie and you are doing great
Helpful - 0
Hey there girl, I am sooo sorry about last night, I did not get any sleep because I felt so bad. I am starting to see a therapist tomorrow so they can help with all of the other issues that I am dealing with. I am so glad you posted. Thanks!
Helpful - 0
Day 9, really, are you kidding me? I wonder how I lost track. lol. how are you doing tonight?
Helpful - 0
awful....just wanna curl up in ball and sleep till April.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Sorry you two are feeling so bad... I am here for you if you need me..
Helpful - 0
sorry
Helpful - 0
so sorry to hear that, are you still tapering
Helpful - 0
I was taking vicodin on and off for the past year and then started taking 100mgs of Norco for the last five months.
Helpful - 0
gypsy, what day are you on again, i forgot?
Helpful - 0
I have been in pain management for the past several years for some serious stuff and was taking 1000mgs MScontin and 60mgs methadone a day. I decided, I just had enough of it and asked my Dr to help me come off. He really doesn't agree w/me, but who pay his check, right. So, here I am in a lot of pain and on day 9. oh that is the correct dose and thats after I weaned myself down from 1500mgs MScontin over the past year, on my own.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hi desert.I am at 2 weeks c/t* tomorrow.I look back at day 7 and i was hurting pretty good.i still have some depression issues but alot of that is for personal reasons.cant numb my emotions anymore i have to deal with all the things i have been masking with the pills off and on for so long.Hang in there.one more week will make all the difference.you are kicking butt.it's downhill now.God Bless.
Helpful - 0
I am not familiar with MScontin? but is there any other way or something that you can do to help you with your pain, hang in there : )
Helpful - 0
Well, I would say at this point I have only one option that I havn't already tried and I just talked about it with my Dr today (and he only mentioned it) I don't even know the true name. Maybe someone will chime in who knows more, it's some kind of spinal stimulator implant. I have no idea how it works. I'm not sure it's for me, I had seveal surgeries and none of them have been very successful. Plus and this may sound very vain, I am a very tiny person and I have to where particular clothing for events that my hubby has to attend and I don't think I could hide it even though it looks pretty small my back has no meat on it. I know he wouldn't like it either.
Helpful - 0
I'm feeling pretty bad here I'm going to lay down and take a break I'll be back in about 45min that seems to be the longest I can stay in one position. See ya soon
Helpful - 0
sorry i was gone for so long, my show is on, i don't think your vain, my opinion is that you have been suffering so long that if this will work for you i would go for it.
Helpful - 0
hey there desert how not having such a good time of it tonoght either, huh. I know I had a heck of a 9th day myself. So, are you doing any better than last night cause you sounded pretty upset, I felt for you, hun.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
how much of what?and how long were you using?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.