Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Yes, Im grumpy..but Im clean

Morning kiddies..

Im exploding...lol.....roller coaster ride is going full blast..
I have a busy day....but will need to come by and touch base with my friends here......Just need a few reminders about why I am clean

8 days kiddies...8 long painful days..okay thats **** lol 5-6 were awesome...barable.....lol that last few, have been hidious.....lol for me..

I had my mom here yesterday........and oh my oh my...I love her so much, I really do....but sheesh.....theres alot of stuff there..and our conversations are so empty and meaningless......for whatever reasons we carry them on is beyond me......I miss my mother in my ways than anyone can ever imagine......and yet...I see her a couple of times a month...sometimes.....sometimes not at all..but either way....I miss her.....and she isnt even gone...

Alright, so Im a bit off balance, going to search for that balance and try to do what this card reader suggested.....wish me luck, Lord knows I need it.....Gosh I wish I have faith in me as much as someone seems to have in me...
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
goodmorning grumpass.....
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
we love grumpy, clean addicts...(hehe)
Helpful - 0
Good morning good morning the sun is shining...and I dont even like the sun lol

sorry for being so grumpy...I just dont know how to channel anythign I am feeling right now..so Im just going thru it....the best way I know how
Helpful - 0
Things will get better give it another week. I feel like a million bucks. Best I've felt in years!!! CT over 3 weeks!!!
Also, enjoy your mom, I lost my Mom 4 years ago and I miss her so much.
Helpful - 0
I would enjoy her...
if she would only let me

Long story.....
and quite unfortantate...and I cant spell...
Helpful - 0
know how you feel...love my mom but sometimes need a break...i have to have those conversations everyday. She stops by every single day. I am jealous that you went ct and are feeling great (although I am happy for you) we started same day but I decided to taper instead....feeling like **** tired no sleep the whole nine yards.....the whole time and still more to come. Ugh
Helpful - 0
Girl....I think your a girl...sorry lol if Im wrong..I forget LOTS lol

Anyways, I quit back in December.....c.t...found this site..and I slipped went full tilt for a while....then I tried to quit again...did a taper and only allowed myself NO MORE OXYS..but only percs..the lowest one...out there...i think lol...anyways......I allowed myself only 4..did that for about a week maybe two......and slipped again...but again..never anything higher than a perc..

Needless to say..my taper didnt work because the person giving htem to me...gave them to me everything I go angry about something....and then I would get high..instead of take them for pain...so I just quit again......

Its taken me alot to get right here....all the while I started taking care of myself again...I was on the street before here..so I started eating well, vitmins, teas....I also have some medicall issues..but I havent really talked about them...I am due for some tests and stuff..so Im not 'rockign the boat'..There are things I have learned to live with...even though they appear like wds...they are things that i have lived with for over 4 years now...so Im kinda used to them...

I guess Im just syang...all that I did...exercise....changing my eating..actually I lol just started eating again...lol.....besidest he one meal a day you get on the street...lol.....I take meds for my iron...vitamins..and I amke sure I sleep at least 8 hours now...which is hard unless I use my sleep aide..but I almost always have it....all of that somehow helped.....over the past few months...

Hang in there..I remember not being able to get out of bed..but that happens at least once or twice a week for me anyways...lol.....
Helpful - 0
Thanks for that.
                    Michelle.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.