Aa
A
A
A
Close

CREEK

How you doing girl..

lol....I thought a shout out would grab your attention

I havea quick question...Do you still want that dreamcatcher? I started one almost hte same today..I say almost cuz I had to use a different blue...They didnt have the same blue as the picture..but its still pretty..

Let me know girly

Smile...Someone love syou lol
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Whatever you put your two hands to will be what I want.  I got your address  on e-mail.  I'll give you mine so you no where to mail it.  Or better yet, ROAD TRIP to wisco!!!!
Helpful - 0
I wish I could take a road trip...Lord knows I would..
Funny, I woke up to that thought this morning, wouldnt it be nice to just up and go......and just visit people on the way.....Ive always wanted to do that...Did it once a few years back...would do it again if ever given that oppournity..

Well send away your address......I have so many on the go right now

Marcie, if you read this...no worries....yours is in the pile right beside me, hehee...

I lost my other HUGE order...so I have alot of free time..Not as busy as I thought I would be..or I could have been anyways..

a litte stress free, but lol dont ask me where bill money will come...Im just saying..everything will work out the way its supposed to lol
Helpful - 0
Your the best.  The money will come. and atleast you are not feeling guilty about not having the money because you spent it on narcs.   Give yourself a big pat on the back for that, and do a dance too:)
Helpful - 0
*doing a little jig*

hehehehe
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.