Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LOT OF FIGHTERS HERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!

This is incredible the amount of people that are on day 4 and the rest who are tapering or c/t.  The strength I get from reading your posts is just what I need tonight.  Really really needed to hear this.  

I am extremely proud of you.  This inspired me.  It made me want to be a fighter too.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the good energy.  

You may think it is full of gripes, and talk of puking, headaches, RLS, or bitchiness.  You bet!! and I love every minute of knowing that because I know you are FIGHTING!!!

Keep in the good fight!!

Peace!
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
just proving to the new folks that I am desperate enough to post to myself if need be.
Helpful - 0
I'll post to you anytime, sweatheart!
Helpful - 0
you are toooo funny...gotta love ya
Helpful - 0
WTF?  I thought you were in the woods baby!!!!!!!!!!!!  How are you feeling?  Can't be too bad now can we?  Sounds like you have had a great time with your neices and they must love having an uncle like you.  You hang in there...who would they treasure hunt with if you're not avaibable.   Oh, speaking of being unavailable.......

Peace~   You make all of us proud....hope you are feeling well tonight!!!!
Helpful - 0
Completely irrelevant information:

I bought expensive, but the best vitamins....I'm plugging Shaklee right now, anyway I bought c and multi and this menapause stuff to take with my bcomlex and calcium....ummm think I might take one more, oh yea, e   anyway BEWARE vitamins can cause a ***** of a stomach ache.  How can one take a handful of narc and be fine and I took my vitamins WITH LOTSA WATER like I was suppose to   YIKES,,, what did I add to my regimine that causes such a gut ache?    Now I need a tums.  
Helpful - 0
i hear you knockin, but I can't get in!!???

Wait a minute I broke my desk this afternoon and I don't think all my wires are crossed right.   We all know I am already a few ants short of a picnic anyway (computers only ...ha) so give me a second here.  
Helpful - 0
read above.....

I can't get through what the  ?????   Let me try something new....

While your waiting...what is the name of the book CATUF recommends always?  I wrote in down and put it in my purse....last it was ever seen...so when he posted it again today I was sure I already had the title..

Something something addiction.    addict something  ummm... addict or addiction is in the title.   The recovering addict??  no  Help
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I think it is "end your addiction" is the title...
Helpful - 0
Yes?  End your Addiction?  Thank you steph  
How are you feeling this evening??  Hope your spring cleaning bug comes my way.  I would love to paint my dining room.  How is that for a project?  You know that is what I really need, it feels so good accomplishing something.  You make me proud.  Sorry so snappy this am.  

P.S. Quit sucking up you know....in your vacum!  ha!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
don't apologize.. we all get snappy sometimes.. all i was asking for was your honesty and you gave it to me... we have a good relationship like that.. i appreciate the fact that you don't lie or back peddle when i ask you for the truth.. for that reason.. I will always be your friend if you let me.. for as long as you need help I will be here.. if you remain honest. and honest with yourself..

I am good just relaxing.. still sore from my cleaning rampage.. Paint the dinning room... it'll keep you busy and give you something to do...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.