Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
186166 tn?1385259382

good morning my friends

just wanted to give you an update on my son christian...he went to the surgeon yesterday but he did not do the biopsy...just met with him...history...vitals...examination.  the biopsy is set up for thursday or friday morning(my son was so scared that he can't remember which day)...anyway...the surgeon told him that it "appeared" to be one of three things...#1 cat scratch fever (but he really didn't think that was what it was since his regular doctor had him on such high doses of antibiotics and it would have been gone)...#2 hodgkins...or #3 cancer of the lymph nodes.  i was really trying not to get all worked up but when the surgeon says the same thing his doctor did, it is kind of hard not too.
thank you to all of you who have had us in your prayers...DON'T STOP YET!  we are not over the first hurdle yet.

kim
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My prayers are with you and your family.  May God bless.
Helpful - 0
Hey girl, Hang in there! I know I would be out of my mind with worry!  It is just the mother in all of us to want to protect our children from all that is bad and harmful!  My prayers are with you all...each and every day!  Please keep us posted on what's going on ok?
Thinking of you always,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
definitely keep us posted.  I CANNOT even imagine your emotions right now.  I will keep you in my prayers and your son.  God bless!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.