Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ex here in 45 minutes...question

Personal **** drives ppl nuts here...so here I go.

Why the hell do i have an urge to make my ex (who I haven't seen for three years, before monday in court) a BANANA BREAD?????!!!

Let me back up, I make banana bread like NOBODYS business.  Pretty good stuff I do say so myself.  It was his favorite, along with my kids too, they used to fight over them and hide them from each other.

I had the urge to make it last night and didn't. Now he is going to be an hour late and I do have time.

YES OR NO???   What am I thinking.  Mama always said kill you enemies with kindness.  Or am I just trying to say TAKE THAT YOU MOTHER ****** you'll never see one of these again!

God I am wouund too tight today.  Maybe I think banana bread will bring him home to stay??  PUKE don't want him home...I wonder how he will feel being in our home for the first time in years.  ANd then there is the dog.  I will cry for sure when he sees the dog.  He just walked out...never came back.    AND I WANT TO MAKE HIM A BANANA BREAD????? am I nuts??????

What is wrong with me?

I feel like I am going to puke.  Want a pill so bad, but last night I put daily doses in envelopes and sealed them.  WWHOOOOAAA won't be able to cheat there will I?  ha   anyway, I alread took my first two for the day and that means two to last the rest of the day and I want to take them both right now.  Tapering and Creek...Creek and tapering....any way you look at that it doesn't ring true does it?

I am a nervous wreck.  Hope we don't wind up in bed!!!  Sike!

Somebody come on and chat so I don't make a banana bread.
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Gosh,
I dont even know how to answer any of that other than to say Im here for you!!
I couldnt bring my ex into my home..but he did alot of stuff that was just cruel....

Girl, **********************HUGE HUG******************************

thats all I knwo how to do...
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ok...you asked for it girl...you know me...don't like to take much sh*t!

i would bake it in the shape of a **** and tell him where to put it (hehe)

just kidding...sounds like there may still be some unresolved feelings floating around
Helpful - 0
breathe deeply.  I know it's hard but try to keep in the moment and not project into the future you don't know what going to happen just breathe that all you gotta do.  banana bread is good comfort food its a symbol of my mother she used to make it good luck.
Helpful - 0
unresolved feelings I shoudl say so, he walked out didnt he? You havent seen him for how many years? I'd say unresolved........LIzzy a ****? lol your too damn much girl..

bake it anyways, not to 'stick it to him' but when you treat others the way you want to be treated..it comes back..just like the negative..you think negative it will come back ...even later.....so will the good stuff...
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol
Helpful - 0
Im just chuckling away...here...

I know Im crazy....lol
Helpful - 0
maybe you should put the bananas in an envelope too.....lol.............stay away from him....lock the bedroom door because that is how I had my son....while we were already seperated...yuck
Helpful - 0
Thank God for the voice of reason!!!   Lizzie you crack me up!!   You are right about unresolved issues.  I mean everything went unresolved.  He basically left and never came back.  So I know I am over the "wanting" him back part.  Just not over seeing him look like **** and feeling like i want to make things better for him.  Having said that, WTF am I thinking.  

I need to be professional and business like as he goes through my home (and it is mine after 3 years alone here) and takes the stuff he wants.  I am not going to get distracted with freakin banana bread!!!

Thank you ladies.  Thanks for putting my brain in the right mindset.  I'm so flakey today
Helpful - 0
Im flaky everyday
Welcome to my world
Helpful - 0
I'm a frosted flake
Helpful - 0
Singha..you crack me up too.  Lock the bedroom door for sure.  Ha.

Oxy and dyblue have me feeling llike oh what the hell, make and give it in good faith.  (and rub it in a little??)   EVIL i AM TODAY.

I means so much to come here and get support any old way you need it.

You are the best!!!  The absolute best you guys!

Going to run, and make sure my make-up and hair are perfect.  Sike! again.

I could always make "bad" banana bread and take him out.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you've got my vote on that one...lol
Helpful - 0
Yea for some ****** up reason I have a sensiable side....Lord only knows where I get that from but its alwasy there...saying hey......just be YOU....

lol and I would bake it..if I baked, I dont actgually I dont even like cooking...lol I'd much rather be cooked for...lol...and I burn almost everything but COOKIES..umm, I love cookies lmfao

alright...a little nuts here but love me anyways lol even crazy peopl eneed love lol....alright.....anyways....do what you need to do for yourself...

AND DONT LET HIM MOVE IN...I did that once with my ex..he gave me and our kids a ride home, from the boat...and he bought McDonalds again justto keep me fat...dispite the greesy food was literally killing me lol....but he did, and then low and behold he slept over....BIG MISTAKE..on my part....I had to stop letting that man convince me of anythign he wanted..oh he loved me blah blah blha....then umm, when I said, hey hunnny im not happy do you think we should go to consoulling to better our marriage, his response was...well hunny, I am happy, whats the problem? and hten ignored me AGAIN...out with that...urgh....what a mind game lol

Helpful - 0
What is that saying that Beach said from NA (not this is not a plug for NA) Insanity is when we use the same behavior and think we will have a different outcome! I guess what I am saying is once a cheater always a cheater or if he did you wrong once, he'll probably do it again! Keep that in mind when those old familiar warm fuzzies come over you!  Be nice to him but not TOO nice (if you know what I mean!) Primp for yourself but not for him!  Bake the Banana Bread, let the smell hang in the air...and put it out for yourself!  (See...I'm evil but I think it's good to make them squirm a little)! Oxy....put in a good word for me when you get to heaven...don't know if they'll let me in!LOL
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Insanity is doing the same thing
expecting different results..

lol....

I often couldnt relate to that much though for me

Insanity is doing the same thing
Knowing the results!! lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.