Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fladdict

Sorry about last night didn't mean to ditch ya but spent half the night in the bathroom and the other half in the tub. Really tired today after being awake sweating all night. I feel like I am just prolonging the inevitable with tapering. So when is your wedding date? Mine is in Feb next year. I am going to enjoy my honeymoon without worrying if I will have enough pills to make it through. This is my second wedding but his first and we have 4 kids (only 1 is his) so we could really use the break. Are you doing a honeymoon? I can't wait to start feeling better so I can at least look for a dress
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Hey there I was teasing you last night.. no big deal. My wedding is in 7 weeks. It will be nice to not have to worry about pills.. we are waiting to have a Honeymoon.. til I can take more time off.

How are you feeling this morning..
Helpful - 0
ok I guess chills sweats and all that **** still...but alive and functioning...kinda just going through the motions you know? Well congrats on your wedding. Good for you it will be a beautiful day for sure.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.