Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Gypsy/27 there?????

Just checking, you said you'd be on around 11.  sorry Im on central.  let me know what's up.
36 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
sorry sweetie.  I was late getting in.  Went to the mall.  Email me tmorrow.  hope you have a good night.  Love, me
Helpful - 0
sorry sweetie.  I was late getting in.  Went to the mall.  Email me tmorrow.  hope you have a good night.  Love, me
Helpful - 0
sorry, sweetie, I was at the mall.  I hate that I missed you - just email me when you can.  I'll be around 2morrow during the day.  love, me
Helpful - 0
Easy w/ fingers girl!

Choo
Helpful - 0
need to settle, I know
Helpful - 0
what's the website for me to download music?  forgot sorry!
Helpful - 0
Um.....Lime wire, works for me.  

How's everything w/ u?  Long time no hear?

Love

Choo
Helpful - 0
Hey I'm here sweetie
Helpful - 0
busy but good.  thanks  just trying to stay "right"
read that your doing well,
day 19. hu, Great Job!!  
thanks for the info!!
Helpful - 0
How are you.  Read in your email that your having another rough day????  What's up?
Helpful - 0
yeah, thought I mised ya , yes my brain is seems to get stuck, when I try to think thruogh thuoghts
Helpful - 0
no im not hitting on you - got a funny email today and want to CC you something.
Helpful - 0
but body w/d doing better, how r u doing sweetie miss ya so much wish ya weren't goin to bed
Helpful - 0
taurus, only beem hit on by one woman a long time ago almost fell on me ass
Helpful - 0
very long day.  Was suppose to take a little break and go off for a few days but it was interrupted by hubby's business.  anyway, hope to do it tomorrow.  I guess I will be turning in soon.  I will forward this email to you.  I hope you have a good nite.  sorry i was so late.
Helpful - 0
I see chhoo likes my nicnm for you Missy too
Helpful - 0
April 28 is me.  anyway ok this is us:

TAURUS - The Tramp
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

I'll forward the rest to you.  

Have a good night girl and I will talk to you tomorrow.  I will send you an email 2night though.
Helpful - 0
I came and waite twice but I cant really think (take work) so only tlkin to you. so u no here me leave. oh I love Justice sorry
Helpful - 0
May twenty other end WOW
Helpful - 0
I hate that the med has not worked itself out for you.  I hope your sleeping.  GET SOME REST>>>  if your not feeling a lot better by tomorrow, you are calling the doctor - GOT IT!!
Helpful - 0
what's up this Friday morn
Helpful - 0
my comp is slow too, I;m not slurring but my mind gets like stuck and so when Iam speaking I have to syop and re-start
Helpful - 0
my comp is not usualy slo
Helpful - 0
that was from last night.  How are you feeling today.   Is the meds working?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.