Aa
A
A
A
Close

Who am I kidding, a huge note lol

Morning Friends
HOw is EVERYONE feelign? Me I have alot going on in my mind

Is this day 11......?? lol...something like that...I think hahaha...I am so forgetful....
I wanted to come post something this morning, I had an experience yestreday and wanted to voice my Thank you..Publically....it wasnt what anyone did ...I had a very fearful evening last night...and heres why

I had a VERY FULL DAY yesterday..and alot of you know, I FEEL LIKE ****...My body aches..anyways besides that...I had to go shopping, pay bills, I got MY HAIR DONE...oh Gosh, I will take pics for those that have my emails..MY HAIR IS GONE..alright not really its just strange for me lol

I had to drive my cousin to her bfs house last night and we went it was rather late in the day..I know Im crazy I sent her away....she looks incredabitly stressed out..and I thought she needed extra R & R, I should have went instead lol I love hte kids..but sheesh I see them ALOT lol...but anyways, by the time I got there...it was just after 8 starting to get dark...I drive away...stop on the side of the road dig around for my glasses...and THEY ARENT THERE.....Oh My God!! Are you kidding me? Im going to DIE on this ******* road...lol...I was scared...right away I prayed and prayed for guidance on the road and a light to see and just get me home SAFELY.....its about an hours drive...maybe a bit more.....I dont have bad eyes but at night..my vision is WORSE.....I couldnt believe it..there were times I would feel tears on my cheek and I wasnt sure if it was because I was scared or if it was because of the lights either way I was STRESSED OUT......there was times I couldnt see at all and just closed my eyes and kept praying...Singing to the top ofmy lungs to try to calm my nerves..

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Oh I was a barrel of nerves by the time I got home..I got home...went inside grabbed the vodka took two shots...went to my room, prepared my sleep aide...and then went back OUTSIDE...I shoook for I have no idea how long ...I was freaking out a bit..it was scary....

I wanted to come share that with yous this morning, my mind is not quite clear...but I had God with me last night, or an angel...or from all my friends that keep me in their prayers..I needed it, I got it..and Im so incredably grateful for it..

Its amazing, I could have gone from wanting to die, to killing myself slowly...to some kind of spot without pills..to NOT WANTING TO DIE in a car wreck lol...What we say and waht we do can be totally differnet things..I guess in my eyes Im passed wanting to die..and just moving on wiht my life....

Love you folks, I miss this board like crazy.....I just have some things to mend out for myself..ubt I will come post when I feel I can.....
Helpful - 0
So glad to hear from you!!!!! Have a good day!
Gotta go, hubby is trying to get on computer!!!!!!
Peace girl,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Yeah!!!  I am proud of you, I don't really know you but still I am very proud of you for getting to that point where you realize that life is precious.  I myself have a hard time believing that.  I'm glad to hear you arrived home safely and without a scratch on you.  Both God and our gardian angels have a way of showing themselves when we need them most.  Have a good day!
Peete
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.