Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

today is the day

Yup my 2 daughters birthday. They are 14 and 12 today and I am throwing a big bash-sleepover. OH MY GOD. I just hope I don't crumble under the pressure. Last night was tough and this morning is tough. I have been tapering down from Ultram/Tramadol for 2 weeks only taking 50 mgs a day now...half in morn half in afternoon but in the middle of the night everynight I get all the wd's symptoms. I want to be done completely by the end of day tomorrow but I guess I will be playing that one by ear. Wis me luck today is great for my girls but very difficult for me.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I wish you the very best of luck today.  Somehow when it comes to our children we manage to pull ourselves together and do what we need to do.  I will be praying for you today and in the coming days with your wd's.  good luck you can do this.
peete
Helpful - 0
Thank you sweetie every bit of encouragement helps right now
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for your post (below) to me!  It makes me feel really good.  You are doing so well and I think thta the willpower you have used with your taper will see u thru your w/d's.  Good luck tonight and happy b-day to your girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Thank you....I hope you feel better soon
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.