Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thank you lil

thank you so much for your input it helps but i need a pill so bad it hurts why cant i just get it off my mind for one second just one little second it would be nice
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Awww... your very welcome any time.  It's our body and mind cravin' the pill.  The only way your gonna get any relief at all and when I was at your point, 2 minutes of relief would've been great, your gonna have to do something to take your mind off of it.  Lay out in a chair in the backyard but make sure it's comfortable, and listen to the birds and your children.  Close your eyes, and feel the wind on your cheeks.  Read a book while you're out there... when you go in you'll see that 45 minutes went past wow lol.  Then another hour will pass.  If you are still havin diarrhea, that contributes to the withdrawals too.  Take some imodium AD and that will make you feel a little better.  I'm here for ya !!!  I've been there.  And I hope I stay off of them.  No I should say, I"M DONE WITH THOSE DAMN PILLS and so are you.  You've already gotten through the worst part... just give it 1 more day I promise you'll feel a little better with each passin hour after that.  I'm prayin for ya :) Take care, lil.
Helpful - 0
Honey, I am right here with you!  I feel horrible...like I am in eternal hell and being tortured.  Lets do this together and in a week we can come back and re-read our post and say, "wow, that is why I will never take pills again.  EVER!
Please, let's do this together.  I am thinking about you constantly.  what were you taking and how much?
I was taking 80 mgs. oxycontin and some hydocodine to supplement...pills 3 x a day and I still could barely sleep and woke up feeling like ****
Helpful - 0
lets do it together just keep posting on here for me cuz i am very week u are a great person so i think your very encourging. Thanx for thinkin of me im thinkin of you too

talk later
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.