Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

manonfire

hey buddy how are you i seen you thought i got lost.im just so busy i work 10 hour days then run the rest of the night i dont get time to visit the forum anymore.im still clean 38 days c/t now but i figured id pop and say hello just eating lunch now then back to splitting fire wood even doing it with a maul and not the log spliter. later the bowhunter 38 days c/t
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i just didnt want to like a ***** a man thing you know besides i need the exercise
Helpful - 0
Hey! I thought you might have defected to the "other" group. Glad to hear that you are still good. Day 28 with no actiq myself now. I wish I has about 6 right now. I statrted picking at some wallpaper in my bathroom that was peeling. Big mistake. Soon I was striping wallpaper off my entire bathroom. And being a bullheaded Irishman, I didn't break it up into a few days. NOPE. All today. I am doing ok on the 25mcg patch, but it doesn't help at all with dumbasss pain. Oh well, I can never quit doing a job until it is done, I guess I'll never learn. YOU learn, and split that wood with the splitter!!! Dumbasss pain can make you relapse.

LS, glad to see that you are still lurking around like me! Patch still hurts your liver, doesn't matter if taken orally of transdermally liver still has to metabolize it. Thank God you aren't going to use those lolipops! Those things are devil's candy.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
((((((((manonfire))))))))) Congratulations!! You're beating the devil. Your attitude on life will get you  more than any dr. could expect. I want to thank you for talking about actiq and saving my a**. I had plans on using the lollipops after I was done with my last taper. I learned from you how dangerous that can be. I will wear this two 12's I have on now until my dr. tells me to wear only one. When I'm off of the fentanyl patches completely, I will sweat out the w/d. I would much rather do that than end up addicted again to something else.

I'm going to write an article to Reader's Digest about this demon drug so more people will be aware of it. In some cases it really is needed, and can save the liver because no pills are going through it. Pills have the same effect on the liver as alcohol. I have taken xanax and amiltriptyline for years so they give my liver enough to deal with. One thing is in my favor. I don't have to go to another pain med because I don't have any pain. I could strangle the nurse practitioner that put me on these things in rehab.

I hope you got my email and I hope you're doing well. Now get out there and split some more wood. Once a cop...always a cop and you were a good one.
Hugs.....LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.