Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LIZZIE LOU

Hi, kim.  I hope you are okay today.  I am thinking about you...just want you to know you and Christian are loved and you are not alone.
I am on day 2 c/t and have no energy but I would happily do something if it could help you and your son.  
We are all here.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I truely hope that your family can find the love and strength to fight this disease.

Famlies can really come together in a crisis and as a family fight anything that this world will throw at us.

I know the words are easy to say and the actions will take enormous courage by your family but I wish you all the best.

Kim you and your husband need to rally your family together, your kids will really need your love, guidence and support through this tramatic time....

god bless your family Kim............................................
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
that you for keeping me in your thoughts.  i am not doing very well at this time. please pray for my son...we need all we can get.

kim
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
you have become such a good friend to me...you always know what to say...whether i like it or not (hehe).  i will talk to you later AH!

kim
Helpful - 0
Just read your email and things are looking really positive, I have never heard of a negative test to full blown aids in 2 years.  God is looking out for ya momma.  Have faith, you got some good resources to use.  Longshot here, but, maybe the levels were low because of the drugs, maybe if he gets himself healthy and with the meds the levels will shoot up??  Anohter thing is, not to knock the doctors in jail, but, you know they cant be the very best, lol.  I just have a really good feeling about Christian, like he is going to live many, many years.  Still only if you make every year like its your last day, kindness, positive, not complaining.  Just enjoying life.  Hang in there mommie, it feels like this is going to turn out ok,  I luv you, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.