Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I messed up a little :(

Yeah, my leg was hurtin' and my mother in law gave me 2 davocets which are very mild and I usually have to take 5 of them to get high.  I didn't get high off of two but it took the jittery feelin away.  I'm not gonna beat myself up over it I'm just gonna get back on the horse and start it again.  Thank god it didn't make me high or that would've been a big problem for me.  Hang in there everyone.  It damn sure didn't feel good after I took them so it was definitely not worth it when I was on the 9th day of sobriety!!! grrrrrrrr!!!!  But I've learned that I don't need them even more so at least I did learn something.  I was very embarrassed at first to post this but I think I should just to embarrass myself not to do it again!!!  God bless e1 and good nite. lil.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thats what I take Darvocett..it helps some with arthritis pain  but uggghhh
Helpful - 0
Yeah, Darvocets are addicting I'm sure.  You hang in there.  You can do it.  Darvocets are very mild but still an opiate.  You will have some withdrawals but they might not be that bad.  U never know... e1 is different.  I use Darvocets most of the time to wean myself off of Percs and oxy's.  And it does a damn good job.  Today was my 9th day which was the longest yet.  I think I'm still ok but I took 2 darvocets earlier so who knows.  God bless you and good luck :) lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.