Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

holy wow batman

Holy wow batman I cannot believe the participation for the meeting tomorrow...........
Don't forget the meeting is at 8pm EST please come on line around 7:45 ish if you can so I can get everyone in.

Wow I might have to bring donuts.............
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have been trying to catch a meeting online! Please tell me how to download yahoo messenger and what to do and I will try to be there too. It seems that I always miss them. Actually they have online meetings with audio which I really think would be cool! Cant figure them out though.
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Chocolate donuts?? Yummy!! I don't drink coffee but milk will do fine. lol
Helpful - 0
Its just yahoo messenger and i can send you instructions to dl it with out yahoo taking over your computer......

but I don't want to start a war between you two.........
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I alwasys have something happening when these meetings pop up.. I have wedding cake stuff tommoorow night.. and i still have not gotten a yahoo account.. got a new laptop and hubby is anal about downloading stuff.. I will have to ask him for next time..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
not a war... like I said he bought me a new Macbook pro and just wants me to be careful.. and i am computer illiterate so... I would need help.. next time..thanks
Helpful - 0
i'll just have to really try and remember that, or i will get there and everyone will be gone!  lousy time zones.

chat w/ ya 2morrow!   :)

no donuts for me, thanks, i'm on a diet - thanks for the offer, though!!   ;)
Helpful - 0
LMAO.. cya then!!! Thank you!!! Have a good nite. lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.