Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

looking for sosad.......

Has anyone heard from our friend today? I have been out of town since yesterday morning and have been thinking about her.  From reading the posts of yesterday, she seemed to be just starting perhaps to go into full-fledged withdrawal and definitely is probably there by now for sure.  I hope she is as well and comfortable as can be expected. Anyway, I would appreciate an update if any of you have perhaps heard from her via email, etc.

Love, Cindy
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
haven't heard from her since this morning.  I hope she's doin' okay as well. Hagn and god bless :) lil.
Helpful - 0
Yeah, I just saw the post from this morning, I had overlooked it earlier.  But it does seem like she is in a bad place.  I surely feel for her right now - most of us know what pure hell the poor girl is in.  She has two days behind her now, that is more than I can say for myself.

Thanks for updating me....

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am looking for her too... if anyone hears from her please let me know..
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to wish sosad and crosty my best, because they are ones who were there for me this morning when i first posted, and thought I was going to die...however, as the day past, though i am exhausted the w/d have gotten better for me, and i actually ate dinner tonight for the first time in days.  i hope i can wake up tomorrow and feel even better physically...
does anyone know how long it takes to get perc/vics out of your system???  i have a feeling that i am going to be drug tested on Mon, and my last perc was this past wednesday???

thanksso much for all of your help....
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
depending on how long you were using.. with alot of water you should be ok..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.