Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

LizzieLou

girl you could do it too... get ya some fishnets some boots.. I make a hundred a night.. I would do it for free its so much fun and good exercise..

So glad to see you are doing better today.. your sense of humor is still intact..
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Great post Manonfire! How true!
Helpful - 0
Been meaning to post to you. Sorry to hear about your son. I don't know how to fix it. But as someone who has been told he has a 50/50 chance of living thru the summer, I'll weigh in. Everyday above ground is a blessing, not many here will fully inderstand that. I do. It takes a terminal illness sometimes to make some understand that. Take comfort in the knowledge that you can make a huge difference in your son's journey thru this. You can help him thru the hard times, you know he has a finite time here. Most people think they have an infinite time here. We can all be diagnosed any day. I don't care who you are and how many viatimins you pop everyday. There is an arrogance of people who have never been told they are going to die. I wish I still had that. I don't. Hope is the only thing that kept me from retreating from the world in a fentanyl bliss. I hope that they will come up with something, even at the 11th hour, that will keep me alive. You can help your son have hope, you can have hope, or you can throw up your hands and say all is lost. It is up to you. Let's me and you have hope instead. Pray. Feel. Hope. Then do it again. I'll do it with you. Your son MAY die,  or he may live. We don't know. They may cure it in the morning. They may not. Be at peace either way. Love your son as much as you can in the meantime. In that, you have been given a gift, hard as that may be to believe. You will treasure those times that most take for granted. You will love with your whole heart. You will have no time for trivial differences. I know what it feels like to get the news, I'll help as much as I can. For what it's worth.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
If I could I would do it in a heartbeat... take your pain and restlessness.. since I can't I will just keep giving you the hope I have for your family that your son will live a long happy healthy life.. despite his diagnosis.

Next time you are here is a dance off.... me and you baby...

Luv ya
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
i could double that girl...don't need fishnets and boots either...i got booty!

i have to make myself laugh...think my tears have dried up for the night...just wish i could go to sleep and stop thinking about it.

ok...next time i come down for a horse show it's on...THE SHOWDOWN...OR SHOULD I SAY THE DANCEDOWN...better learn some new moves...don't want this old lady show you up do ya?

by the way...my heart is really hurting...will you take it for the night...just one night?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.